6

Alexandre showed up outside Tsuna's cell today three months after Mukuro and the others came. " Number 27 the cell next door needs cleaning.", Alexandre said. Tsuna placed the book he was reading on his bed as he wordlessly exited his cell. Alexandre opened the cell right next to his.

Tsuna lit up his nine flames; Sky, Sun, Rain, Storm, Lightning, Cloud, Mist, Night, and Ice flames. The flames interwyne with each other as they spread out from him and reaped the remaining lives from the half dead children. " Depart this world in peace."‚ Tsuna whispered.

The other four children that shared his cell witnessed the entire thing and was nauseated, scared, unsettled, and angry. Tsuna entered his cell as Alexandre left.
The others approached Tsuna before he could even sit.

" Hey you. Tell me why you did that despicable act? It makes you no different than these scientists that experiments on us all day.", Mukuro questioned accusingly.
" What does it matter? There lives were wasted and worth nothing. It's not my business if they live or die. The same goes for you bunch.", Tsuna rolled his eyes.

" You!", Mukuro grabbed ahold of his shirt front and shook him. Obviously he was enraged by Tsuna's reply. Tsuna said nothing except stare with his cold blue eyes. Mukuro seemed to get the message and let him go. This was the first time he had spoken to them and his voice was neither soft nor harsh. His tone was just flat and casual.

That night Tsuna lied on his back in bed as he thought about what Mukuro had said earlier.
" What do I care what others think of me. I have always received punishment and become the one to be judged. Is it fair? No. Should I care? No. I will just continue to be me, whoever me is.", Tsuna silently though.

Another three months later Tsuna was asked to do the same thing again. This time the other four chose not to watch. They had been keeping their distance from him and avoided him like the plague since they saw him the same way as they saw the scientists that experimented on them and tortured them for fun.

Tsuna burned the bodies and returned to his cell. The door was closed. To Tsuna he did not like this place after being here for one and a half years. He was pricked and prodded all day everyday. One might think he likes being experimented on but he was actually in a lot of pain. He hurt all over but he could do nothing about it, except to leave this place.

The next day after the four were taken to the lab and brought back, they were in seriously bad shape. Mukuro was the only one that looked alive. His right eye had now become red and he couldn't move a muscle. His sister was deathly pale, with a bloody right eye and she seemed to be on her last breath and fell into a Coma.