75

The chess game wasn't interrupted even though the other three entered all of a sudden, in reality both side pretended not to see them. The three decided not to do anything but watch and be cautious for the time being.

“ Taking away the artifact belonging to us Demons is quite easy young friend. All you have to do is defeat me.”, the Demon said making his move.

“ Not interested. State your name and which Demon Lord you serve.”, Cielo replied making his move. To outsiders his reply might be confusing, but it was rather simple.

He told the Demon that he was indeed here for the artifact, but he didn't want it for himself. He had another reason for being here.

“ Trying to deceive me now, are you? I will play along then. I am Danarious the watcher of the water temple. Once upon a time this very mountain was surrounded by the sea.

“ Young Nymphs usually play here because this temple was one of the many visiting spots visited by the Demon Lord of the sea. He is Lord Phinaal.”, the Demon revealed. The two made their moves at intervals during this short explanation.

“ There are six Demon Lords and one King of Netherworld. The reason why Demons like it so much in the world of humans, even though they have their own Realm, is simply because Human kind is the harbinger of negative emotions that the Demons strives off.”, Cielo said. He made his move on the board.

“ That's practically text book knowledge for anyone who studies us Demons. You Humans aren't so smart. You are no different because you came here lusting after something you can't have.”, Danarious mocked.

“ Don't compare me to those disgusting things called Humans. I am not on the side of traitors that doomed their own race, but I absolutely hate the Demons more.

“ If your side didn't think they are the natural rulers of the Universe by doing whatever you please, including taking innocent lives, I wouldn't have minded your existence.”, a cold light flashed across Cielo's eyes as he said this. He was naturally thinking about the slaughter that happened in Luce's Mansion.

“ The way you speak, it's as if you held a grudge against us Demons.”, Danarious laughed.

Cielo replied coldly but rather calm at the same time, “ On a different note, I must commend your kind of thinking up this idea to trap the Humans that are too greedy for their own good. Cultivating such a dangerous Demon soul, then sealing it here, even placing a special bloodline demon to pretend to guard it.

“ You are just a chess piece. This whole thing is a game of chess just to set a trap for humans. Knowing them they can't resist the urge for power or the idea of experimenting in the name of research.”

Cielo continued, but there was deep hatred and a warning held within his tone, “ Your Demon Lord have made his move, but too bad at the time he didn't add me to the equation.

“ I am not here for the Humans or the Demonic soul sealed in that artifact. I am here because your Demon Lord is getting involved in what doesn't concern him.

“ I want you to warn Lord Phinaal that if he joined hands with Lord Shiva and interfere with my plans, I will personally see to it that he is erased from the face of this Earth.”

“ HOW DARE YOU!?”, Danarious voice thundered as he raged.