20

“ We are so sorry Tsuna kun.”, they both consoled him.
“ Don't be. I swear that I will find Lord Shiva and avenge all of your deaths. I will bring Madam Luce from here and let her live as long as faith allows it with the care of my Sun flames. Goodbye and thank you for everything. ”, Tsuna told them.

“ Thank you Cielo Kun. You are a wonderful child and we were glad we met you. Tell our Mistress we love her and wishes her all the best.”, they said as they breathed their last before closing their eyes and dying.
“ I will.”, Tsuna said getting up.

Going over to Madam Luce Tsuna lifted her up bridal style since she was now a light old lady. Tsuna created a portal of night flames and departed from the mansion as it was completely engulfed in fire.

Tsuna appeared in a small apartment in a quite town in Italy. It was 1am in the morning. The small apartment had two floors, two bedrooms, a guestroom, two bathrooms, one living room, one dining room, one kitchen, a front porch, and a small beautiful garden with a fountain.

Tsuna bought this from his own money, he didn't want a Mansion to attract nosy onlookers. Looking down to the lady in his arms Tsuna smiled softly for the first time in forever, “ Madam Luce I will help you with a hot bath and get you a change of clothes while you are in the water.”

“ Cielo Kun is ever so thoughtful.”, Luce secretly giggled.

He went into the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water. Next he helped her in and went looking for a fresh set of clothes for her. He made her hot chocolate and set out a plate of cookies from the kitchen cupboard. He took the snacks to her room and the clothes to the bathroom.

After Luce dressed and got out of the bathroom Tsuna lead her to her room next to his as he helped her into bed. She thanked him for the snack since she quite enjoyed and glad that he was showing her this kind gentle side of his.

“ Madam Luce, do you hate me for the misfortune I caused you and the others? You can be honest with me, I won't have any problem if you do hate me.”, Tsuna said sitting next to her bed. Luce slightly expecting this smiled at him and replied, “ Cielo Kun, you are a good little boy perfect the way you are and I am sure everyone in the Mansion will tell you the same.

“ You have become part of our family and we love you. We wouldn't blame you for something you had no control over. In this case you were the victim. We almost failed to protect you and I should be the one to apologies for that.”

Her words had reached his frozen heart but he said nothing about it, “ Kind words coming from a kind lady. I won't bother your rest then, goodnight madam Luce.”. He got up and exited the room leaving the faint words, “ I am sorry for this grave sin of mine. I will put this one right.”