15

Hearing the sleeping Tsuna mutter that ominous phrase in his sleep sent shivers down Luke's spine. He took up Tsuna and carried him to his room, “ Cielo Kun what happened to you? What pains you so much that you are buried by your own memories? Was it because of that person who stabbed you?”

Luke placed him gently down on his bed and covered him with a blanket before leaving and closing the room door. He joined Lucas and Luce in their meeting room. The time was 8pm.
“ Luke, is everything ok with Cielo Kun?”, Luce inquired.

“ Absolutely nothing about him is ok, Mistress. Before I started teaching him I had come across a clue that he once had another male sibling. Maybe it was a time when they were in Estraneo but his younger brother had stabbed him in his heart with a knife. I think he is still hurt by it and is currently trapped within his memories.”, Luke explained.

“ That explains a lot. His personality and his actions I guess are there as a protective wall between himself and others so they won't hurt him. Poor Cielo kun.”, Luce sympathized.

“ Brother there is something else isn't there?”, Lucas asked.
“ Yes there is. The moment I used my rain flames to make him fall asleep he said something in his dreams. It could have been a dream or a nightmare, even a premonition, but whatever it was it's very ominous.”, Luke answered.

“ What did he say?”, they both asked him. He immediately recited what Tsuna said word for word, “ They are coming. They are all dead. The Mansion is all bloody, with bodies and human heads.

“ I didn't get a vision in the past telling me that something will happen to the mansion, nor have I gotten a warning from Aria about any of her visions about anything happening here.”, Luce muttered. She then added, “ But as you were leaving not long ago Lucas and I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.”

“ I will be in the monitor room, keeping watch. Big brother you stay with Mistress. I will ask Louise to stay with Cielo, and ask Leon to check all the security cameras and Security system with me. I will look for the two now.”, Luke assigned tasks to everyone before he departed.

Shortly everyone was at their post and they were all attentive and ready for any intruders. The moment the clocks in the Mansion all struck midnight there was an explosion that shattered the silence and shook the Mansion. It came from the direction where Tsuna was being watched over by Louise.

In the Monitor room thirty seconds before the explosion Luke kept checking the live recordings. He went over each section of the perimeter of the Mansion with a find tooth comb. Suddenly he happened to see an irregularity. He pressed his earpiece, “ Louise. The enemy is inside Cielo Kun's room!”

“ On it, Sir Luke!”, Louise who was outside Tsuna's room said kicking down the door.

In Tsuna's room one minute before the explosion a person dressed in black robes and a silver mask that concealed all parts of the person's face completely soundlessly appeared in Tsuna's room. Behind that person was a shadow. In the dimly lit room the person stood over the sleeping Tsuna.

“ Extract all the flames from this weak human vessel.”, commanded the shadow.
“ Your wish is my command, my Lord.”, the person said.