78

" If I take this mission, naturally I would complete the one from the Vindice since I never fail a mission. Before I agree to this mission you must agree to my condition.", Cielo stated.

" And what condition is that, if I may ask?", Lal questioned.

Cielo sat up straight and clasped his fingers together on top of the desk, " When I defeat Mukuro Rukudo he will not belong to your Academy. You or the Vindice won't have any say in nothing that concerns him. That goes for his accomplice and sister."

" That's quite an interesting condition you put forth Cielo Kun. Please, if he doesn't belong to our Academy of flames or the Vindice, to whom does he belong?", Lal asked for clarification.

" My Mansion, where else Madam Mirch?", Cielo said in a matter of fact tone. Lal was surprised, but the next moment she replied, " I see nothing wrong, since everyone in your Mansion attends the Academy. How will you get Rukudo and his sister to agree to you?"

" Defeat them. They won't say no to me.", Cielo said getting up. As he was leaving he turned to Lambo and asked, " Are you coming with us?"

" Yes. Please allow me to come. I am worried about Futta and besides this is the only time I go with a group on a mission since they all seem to despise me.", Lambo answered honestly. He bowed to show them his sincerity.

Cielo made up his mind and asked him another question none in the room was expecting, " Do you want to live at my Mansion? Yes or no. Answer here, because the moment I step through this door the opportunity is gone."

" Yes I would very much like to, if you would have someone like me. Thank you for your offer Cielo.", Lambo didn't hesitate at all. Instead he bowed once more and looked nervous.

" Very good. When we return it's straight to the Mansion, there I will discuss with you. Madam Mirch please notify the Academy that the mist siblings, the ranking prince, and the Brovino noble lives within the walls of my Mansion as of now. Goodbye", Cielo said before leaving.

The others followed behind them. Lambo was with them. Cielo opened his dimensional space and took out a blue and white hoodie an a pair of very dark sunglasses. He put them on and pulled up the hood over his hair and head.

Done with his wardrobe he opened a portal for the group and they stepped through. It closed behind them. The group looked around and saw that they were in an old abundant amusement park.

There were sounds of fighting between people all across the park. Battle could be seen here and there all over the park between Leymitsu's guardians and Mukuro's minions. His minions were flame users being possessed by him.

" The Vongola heir isn't here, I guess he is somewhere with that Mukuro fellow.", Hayato observed.

Kyoya took out his Tonfas from his bracelets and hissed, " That illusionist herbivore must pay for disturbing the peace in my territory, but first I must fight him. He is a worthy opponent." With that he disappeared.

" Uhh... Kyoya. Haha he never changes. Cielo the way these people from Rukudo's side all fight the same way it's as if there minds are connected as one. What kind of magic is that?", Takeshi inquired.

" Possession.", Cielo replied. He looked into the distance towards an old building. He moved into that direction as swift as the wind. Hayato and Takeshi kept up with him, and so does Lambo since his lightning flames boost his speed.