96

During the following days Cielo completed a few plans, procedures, and missions before finally going back to Namimori a week later. When he teleported back it was already night and it was a Friday night as well, so no school the next day.

While he was away he didn't receive any calls from anyone in the Mansion for emergencies which was good. Bianchi had called him twice just to check up on him, and inform him that the group had made some progress.

He didn't notify anyone of his arrival, but went in unannounced. The moment he entered the Mansion he could tell where the others were since he could sense their flame signatures. They were all gathered in the family size theater room inside the Mansion.

He stood at the door and looked inside to see the group. They were talking, eating snacks, and enjoying a movie together. Bianchi and Chrome were up front having a girls talk. Hayato, Takeshi, and Ryohei were conversing in their own group as they ate and watched the movie.

Futta and Lambo were playing games on their tablets enjoying the sweets they had piled next to them. Mukuro was a distance from the others same as Kyoya.

The latter occasionally glared daggers at the former, while the former would smile mischievously in a teasing way to the other. All in all they settled in quite fine it would seem. Cielo turned around and went to his room.

That night when everyone retired to their room they found a note slid under each of their door. I was from Cielo. It read;
I see you have all made process in the task I gave you. Tomorrow one hour after breakfast I want to see just how much process you have made.

The next morning Cielo prepared breakfast for everyone and Bianchi helped set the table by the time everyone came down for breakfast. They all greeted him in the same way," Good morning Cielo.
Good morning." he replied.

They took their seats around the table, with Cielo at the head. Now all seats were occupied. Since Ryohei was the last person to join the Mansion so this was his very first time in close proximity with each other. He had gotten pretty close with the others in the one week he lived with them and attended the Academy with them.

He took this as a perfect opportunity to get to know the mysterious ice prince he had wanted to know for a long time now. As if reading his mind Cielo asked out of the blues while they were still eating, " Do you like living here Ryohei?"

" To be honest, yes. I think this is the perfect place for me somehow. Thank you for having me, even when I came unannounced.", Ryohei replied honestly. Cielo thought for a while before saying, " That's good. By the way don't pay much attention about how you ended up here. I already knew."

" Ok if you say so. I must say Cielo, I am looking forward to working along side you, and in doing so I hope I get to know you better.", Ryohei was enthusiastic. Cielo countered," Don't set your hopes up. The less you know about me the better, that's why the rules are in place."

Ryohei was at a lost as what he should say next, but the others just gave him a look that said it was the usual to be expected. This made him wonder what they saw in him that attracted these people to him. He must admit though that they were not ordinary either, so he must leave it to time.