61

Cielo noticed Hibari glance at him before leaving. Cielo got up and left, but not before giving the Mansion a backward glance. He reached home and since it was his turn to cook he changed his Uniform and showered before going to the kitchen and preparing something.

Hayato helped out as well. The two sat down around the long wide dining table. Many chairs were between the two, Cielo at the head of the table, and they enjoyed their dinner in the usual silence.

They washed up the dishes before attending their separate business. Cielo entered his room, but he did not go to work as Ciel, but laid on his back in bed and stared at the ceiling.

This world is so filthy. It makes me sick to the stomach. Everywhere I turn there is these despicable humans trying to outdo one another with the most disgusting things imaginable.

Should I care that this world is on the brink of destruction? The answer is no. Humans are worse than demons they deserved to be wiped out. There will be a new world with no disgusting humans then, after all there his no construction without destruction, Cielo thought.

He felt a familiar chill creeping near his heart. He clutched his chest in slight discomfort. His Ice flames are about to add another layer of ice around his heart. The last time it did this was when Luce died, then the time when he was held captive by Lord Shiva.

His Ice flames didn't really cause him pain since it protected each of his internal organs in a protective layer of ice, but it affected his heart differently.

His heart was connected to his soul, and emotions. Covering his heart in layers of ice makes him numb to almost all emotions except for hatred and anger. Only a strong stimulus can evoke anther emotion buried within his heart.

Right about now he had three layers of ice protecting his heart created from his Ice flames, and another one seems to be forming. It was beginning to cause him discomfort when each layer was in the process of forming. And he still had the occasional aches in his heart whenever he thought about his cursed family.

Night came and everyone was asleep except for Cielo who had his eyes closed and was visiting someone's dream and mind.
Kyoya who was back in his room in the Hibari's Mansion had fallen asleep mere minutes ago when he started having a weird dream.

He was in a dimly lit room sitting around a long meeting table filled with chairs. At the head of the table was a throne and sitting on the throne was a teen in a hoodie and a mask. The hoodie was pulled down so the face and the mask was out of sight.

Kyoya felt a dangerous air around the teen but he did not sense any hostility so he deemed it safe for the moment.

“ Welcome Hibari Kyoya. I am here to grant a wish for you that is within my power, but it comes with a price since I am not a nice person. Do you or do you not trust me?”, the teen informed him.

Kyoya was weirded out for this dream felt too weird. He was startled when the teen interjected, “ This might be a dream but I am real. I came here to offer you an opportunity, it's your decision in the end that will make your wish come true.”