26

“ Cielo Kun...”, Luce said with tears in the corner of her eyes. Cielo removed her hand and stood up. He sat on the fountain and stared at the clear blue sky.
“ You are a Sky aren't you Cielo Kun, have you ever thought of getting yourself elements?”, Luce inquired.

“ I am indeed a Sky, but no. The further I am from others the better it will be for me and them.”, Cielo simply replied.
He is building a wall between him and others so no one would get hurt, Luce thought.

“ Cielo Kun, If you forget everything I have said to you in the past never forget this. No matter what Humans do they will always fail before they succeed. Pain is imminent, but it's our desire to live through it that makes us Humans.”, Luce said with a warm smile.

In that moment Cielo branded her words and the image of her sweet smile in his mind never to forget it.

For the next six months Luce's health got a lot worse. She had harsh cold and fevers at least three times each week after midnight. Her skin had this sickly parlor to it as it lost its color slowly. Her eyes too started getting dull.

She didn't have much appetite and her organs started failing her. She didn't move around as much, if she wanted to move around the apartment or go to the garden Bianchi would put her in her Wheelchair and supervise her.

As for Cielo he worked tirelessly to feed her his sun flames at noon and at midnight of each day. This was what kept her alive, but even if he drained himself of his flames each day it didn't change the fact that she was dying.

One month before it became a year since living together Luce became bed ridden. Bianchi became her nurse as well as her maid for this one month. Kaito didn't go to work all this month since Cielo wanted to stay home to help take care of Luce.

One week before the year came to an end Cielo could be seen exiting Luce's room, since he tried curing her fever again. He was exhausted since he hardly slept during the month. He decided a warm bath before bed would do him good.

He soaked in the steaming water before getting out of the bath. He walked over to the mirror wrapped in a towel. He caught a glimpse of the strange blue tattoo in the centre of his back once again. He first discovered this the day after the Mansion was destroyed.

He had a feeling that it had something to do with the Demons that intruded the Mansion, but he had no way to verify that.

He got dressed and went to bed. The moment he fell asleep he had the same night mare he had been having for the past month. He was in a field filled with white roses, but the sight wasn't beautiful since the roses were planted on human skeletons.

The entire field was made from skeletons and white roses. There was a huge black tree with blood red leaves with blood dripping boff them as if a rainfall of blood had just fallen. Blood ran down the trunk of the tree.

Beneath the tree was a throne and on the throne sat a demon with his face hidden. Around the tree were five coffins placed in a perfect 360°. The coffins belonged to five people. They belonged to his mother, his father, his brother, Luce, and himself Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Beneath the shade of the tree sounding the throne were tormented souls of children from the Estraneo Lab shouting with anguish, “ WHY?! WHY DID YOU KILL US?!”

The demon on the throne said, “ Sawada Tsunayoshi, you will kill everyone close to you. Muhuahaha!”