60

After school that day Reborn and Leymitsu was on their way home, Ieyoshi is with them.
" Leymitsu I've tried many ways with you, but you don't seem to be growing any smarter each day.", Reborn lectured.

" I don't need a baby to tell me me how to rule my life. You are such a party pooper.", Leymitsu complained. He narrowly avoided a rubber bullet fired by the green gun in Reborn's hand. It was his shape shifting Chameleon.

" Repeat that one more time, I didn't quite hear you.", Reborn crackled. Leymitsu had the sense of not repeating it. He had grown to know that his personal instructor was a sadist that dished out some weird and painful punishments. Making him a living target, climbing a mountain, waking up a 4am, etc.

" For the prince of Vongola you don't act like it. You just prance around all day not caring about your image and never making an attempt to get yourself guardians.", Reborn remarked.

" I know. I know. I am the prince. Do this. Do that. Ahh it's so frustrating.", Leymitsu huffed.
" Mitsu-nii you should be excited. Just imagine if you become the most outstanding king in all Vongola history you will be so popular then and be praised so much.", Ieyoshi encouraged.

They passed the Mansion by the park that stood far from the others and looked so beautiful and magnificent. It was slightly larger than some of the others.

This Mansion belonged to none other than Cielo. At the moment he was not at home since he took a detour and walked by the Hibari's Mansion. Hayato could be seen entering before closing the front door.

The three walking by saw him enter. Leymitsu was taken aback, " So it was true? The two lived together. I wonder why that cold Cielo helped that lost puppy."
And I wonder why he hates you so much, not that anyone would readily like you, but with him it's different. Reborn though secretly intrigued.

" Mitsu-nii I don't think Cielo is half bad. He has never done anything wrong, besides hurting you twice, so it's not all strange he wants to assist Gokudera san.", Ieyoshi reasoned. Leymitsu rolled his eyes as they proceeded to their own home.

Back to Cielo. Cielo sat on the bench opposite the Hibari's house once again. He took out a popsicle and stuffed it into his mouth while he waited. He didn't have to wait long for soon their was arguing once again at the window.

" Mister what is the meaning of this? Explain yourself.", Mr. Hibari shouted outraged.
" I hate this family! All day long it's the same thing, eat, drink, work, sleep, and argue. For such a Noble family of ours I don't want to be apart of it.", Kyoya retorted.

" You! What insolence?!", Mr. Hibari fumed as he gave his son a harsh slap to the face. He stormed off, " This time You have gone too far. You are grounded and won't be leaving this house for anything during this entire month, not even school!"

" Kyoya I am disappointed.", Lady Hibari told her son before walking away. Kyoya felt trapped in this house and needed to get out at least once each day, but now his father trapped him for an entire month in this hell where he had no say in the matter.

A quick glance out the window and he spotted a familiar teen with white hair sitting on the bench opposite his house.
Isn't that the Carnivore that eats on the rooftop?, Kyoya asked himself before he put it to the back of his mind and went to brood.