65

This made him rethink his opinion of Cielo, and questioned why he would save him. That aside seeing his father next to him it suddenly dawned on him that he was selfish and almost did something stupid.

When his mother died he was still in middle school and that was a very challenging time for him and his father. From those years ago it was only the two of them.

His father was always there for him, preparing all his needs, teaching him, and supporting him in whatever he did. His father would gladly help him in anything, but he was selfish swallowing in self pity and almost ending his life leaving his father all alone in this world.

Thinking up to this point Takeshi wiped his tears but they wouldn't stop falling. " Is something wrong Takeshi? ", Tsuyoshi asked as he saw his son crying.
" I am sorry dad, I really am. I was stupid and pathetic just like how Cielo said.", Takeshi apologized.

" Son, what are you sorry for? You know I am always here so you can tell me anything.", Tsuyoshi reassured the crying teen.

Takeshi then explained what how it all started, then how he broke his arm and couldn't play baseball again, until he tried to jump off the Academy's roof but Cielo stopped him by beating him up.

When Tsuyoshi heard what had happened to his son he was really sad. Spending a good half an hour to console his son Tsuyoshi did what any good parent would do.

" I am glad that Cielo Kun was there to beat some sense into you. I must thank him. I haven't met him yet, I think the one who let me in was Hayato Kun.", Tsuyoshi quipped. " Uh dad, where am I?", Takeshi inquired.

" We are at Cielo's Mansion. Over the phone he told me that you will be staying here from today. You can come by the Diner after school and any other day when you are free.", Tsuyoshi smiled down at his son.

" He said what?!", Takeshi blurted. Instead of answering Tsuyoshi clapped his forehead as if he suddenly recalled something, " Oh yeah, what did you mean by you broke your arm?"

" That exactly what happened. See?", Takeshi raised his right arm expecting it to still be in a cast and hurt a lot, but to his utter astonishment there was no cast or pain at all.

" What?", Takeshi face was blank. Tsuyoshi didn't pay much attention to Takeshi's weird expression thinking that he just mixed up a few details. Lucky for Takeshi Cielo had taken the liberty to heal his right arm with his sun flames.

" I am going now Takeshi, I need to meet up with Cielo Kun before I leave. I am glad we got to speak before it was too late.", Tsuyoshi got up and was about to leave when Takeshi smiled a perfect and genuine smile as he said, " Thanks a lot dad."

" You are my son and I love you Takeshi.", Tsuyoshi smiled warmly back at him as he closed the door and left.

Hayato showed him athe living room where Cielo was waiting for him. The three took a seat in three different Sofas. Hayato has no part in the upcoming discussion.