84

“ I guess you are right about that. When we first met you never exchanged even one word with us so we never actually knew anything about you at the time. I was also wrong about you then, not only didn't you follow the order to kill us, you risked yours to save all of our lives.

“ Ken and Chikusu would be glad to see you again to thank you, but they are taking care of the survivors in the orphanage we run together.”, Mukuro said.

“ I know, after all I am the one who funded everything from the daily needs of the orphanage, the salary of the staff, and the secret information about the locations of Estraneo bases.”, Cielo revealed.

“ Mukuro nii? Cielo? Should we be talking about this when there are outsiders and children here?”, Chrome sounded uncertain.

“ What is there to shield the facts from them?”, Cielo asked. He then continued, “ Even if the children are younger than you they have seen the cruelty of the world at their age.

“ Futta the Noble heir to the Stella Noble family was abandoned by his own parents because his magical ability to rank individuals endangered the family. Instead of protecting their child they only cared for themselves and their safety, so they instead exiled him from his own family and dumped him at the Academy.

“ Lambo a Noble from the Noble Brovino family was cast out of his family because his own father picked his nephews over his son to inherit the head of the family title because they see Lambo as weak, incompetent, and not worth any value.

“ Kyoya from the Noble Hibari family is a free cloud that should be aloof and floating in the sky, but his parents think it is within their rights and power to dictate the life their son lives. They don't give him free will to do what he wants, but have every moment of his life controlled by his parents.

“ Takeshi lost one of his parent at a young age, and having no one to depend on except his father. But there is so much a father can do. Takeshi sought friends through his favorite game baseball, because that was the only thing he felt himself good at. He even fails this simple task since he found out that the friends around him just likes to benefit from his popularity and fame. He almost ended his own life because of this.

“ Bianchi and Hayato are siblings. Having lost their mother at a young age, they remained with a father that didn't care for his children. Having had enough the sibling duo ran away from their homes, so the older sibling had to find work to sustain both her and her little brother.

“ They were fortunate enough to meet their stepfather, but even after this Hayato wished to have friends, someone other than his sister and stepfather to accept him. He would be humiliated and kicked out like a homeless puppy whenever he tried since no one was kind enough to accept him.

“ Mukuro and Chrome are siblings kicked out by their own parents when a lab that experimented on kids found them. They go around destroying the Lab's bases and rescue the surviving children, thus they became the Vindice consultants.”