93

" Aria!", they shouted in unison. But she was worried about another crisis, " She has the pacifier!" It was true because the beetle had zipped through the air with a lightning fast speed into the arms of Narcissus who caught it and the pacifier.

" Insignificant Humans I must bid you goodbye now, my mission is complete. Good luck finding an antidote for your sky, if you don't and decide to chase me she will die in the next hour.

I should also mention that this Demonic poisonous stag beetle is from my Lord's domain and has no known antidote for it's venom. Bye bye~", Narcissus gloated. She then recall the undead army and decaying petals as she opened her wings and flew off.

Before anyone could give chase Aria seem to have fainted. This was because of two reasons. One, she had a poor health to begin with because of her curse and being poisoned didn't help the situation in the least, instead it made it a disaster.

The second reason is that once  the Sky pacifier chooses an owner it cannot be separated from that said person more than twenty four hours.

This was because in order for it to sustain it's power it needs a powerful source to refill it on a daily basis, and this power source was naturally the sky flames of its owner.

If it was taken away forcefully from the owner it starts to loose it's color, and the more hours the two are separated from each other the pacifier will become clear.

The moment it looses all it's color the Sky Arcobaleno will die, the other Arcobalenos will be affected and the same goes for all the pieces of the Tri-ni-sette.

The others knew that they should retrieve the pacifier before it reaches the realm of the Demons but their Sky needed them at the moment, and they already called for reinforcement.

A portal of night flames opened and a small child covered in white bandages under a black cloak stepped out followed by two others and a toddler wearing a suit and a Fedora.

“ Good evening Bermuda, Jack, and Jaeger.”, They greeted the newcomers with a slight bow. Seeing the current situation these three Vindice members only nodded solemnly remaining quite.

They all focused on the Fedora wearing infant. This was naturally Reborn. He examined Aria closely and they could practically feel the killing intent oozing off him.

He made a small slit where she got bitten with a small surgical knife and pressed down gently. Some of the poison not yet circulated came out and he collected the dark substance in a test tube to take back for research. He lit up one of his fingers and pressed it against the spot and the cut he made healed in a second.

“ Bermuda you can take her back, Gamma you go with her as well and give Shamal this sample so he can to work on a cure. As for Colonnello, and Fon you are coming with me.”, Reborn commanded.

The others agreed and teleported away leaving the three Arcobalenos. Reborn asked his companions, “ Which way did she go.” Having the way pointed out he soon disappeared with his fast movement and the others followed close behind.

They followed her trail somehow out of the city and came to a long stretch of road with no buildings on either side. There were Lamp posts on either side of the road. The place was quite and serene, but not the atmosphere.

The three Arcobalenos came to a stop when they saw that their target was in front of them, but she wasn't alone.