54

" I have no position in my family for a useless person that looses to his own weapons. Such persons will be responsible for needless deaths.

" In addition I am really not interested in you. I only agreed to this match so I can beat you into submission so no other stupid people come and challenge me for my position.

" I also wanted to display my power and recruit worthy guardians. If you think of it it's killing two birds with one stone. Now get out of my sight you useless puppy. ", Leymitsu scrunched up his nose in disgust.

Gokudera felt a huge sting at this rejection and humiliation. He lowered himself to kneel to Leymitsu and asked to be a servant but he was still not accepted.

All his life since his mother's death he only had his stepfather and sister who showed him any warmness and gave him acknowledgement. He was always shunned and kicked away like a puppy that was never wanted.

He thought he would finally be accepted and had something good to tell his sister and step father for once, but now it looked like a pipe dream just to wish to be accepted by someone.

There was a loud sound of a reverting slap to someone's face that echoed in the now quiet arena. The person's face who was slapped belong to none other than Sawada Leymitsu. What shocked the entire crowd was who did it. It was the cold and indifferent Cielo of class xx.

" You again!", Leymitsu said indignantly, a little furiously and secretly terrified.
" Yes me! How does it feel to play God? You need someone to knock you off your pedestal.", Cielo slowly seethed as he grabbed Leymitsu's right hand and squeezed his wrist real hard.

" You are hurting me.", Leymitsu yelped. Gokudera who was behind Cielo's back was surprised, then he remembered what his sister once told him about a certain person.

He was astonished to see it for himself that this cold and indifferent teen in front of him actually had this side to him.

" It was my intention to hurt you in the first place. Or do you rather me kill you now?", Cielo asked chillingly.

Leymitsu silently whimpered as his arm slowly became numb. He could clearly see a pink outline on his skin of the hand that gripped his wrist in a vice like grip.

Trying to mask his fear he asked skeptically, " I can't believe the all powerful and mysterious Cielo who acts coldly towards everyone would show sympathy towards a useless puppy."

Hearing this Cielo laughed humorlessly, before his expression became twisted and he darkly said, " You think I got involved because I felt sympathy towards Hayato? Wrong!

" I don't believe in sympathy. I don't believe in mercy. I don't believe in pity. I don't believe in compassion. I don't believe in kindness. I don't believe in love. I don't believe in friendship. I don't believe in family.

" The only thing I believe in is the fact that all humans are demons. Some show their true colors and and admit that they are a demon, like me. While some hide their demon beneath flowery words, fake actions, and a mask they always wear.

" The only reason why I intervened in this matter was because I loath your very existence."

By now Leymitsu was more than terrified and lost all feeling in his right arm. Cielo threw him to one side as he turned towards Gokudera, " Hayato we are leaving."

" What?", It was right for Hayato to be in a daze. Cielo flicked him on his forehead with enough force to knock him out but not to hurt him any further. He opened a portal to the park near his mansion and stepped through. It closed behind him.

The audience in the Arena had witnessed everything that occured on the stage and some started viewing Cielo in a different light. Reborn the personal instructor of Leymitsu was greatly displeased with how his student conducted the whole affair. He left without a word.