43

Cielo raised the palm of his right hand upward and a small portal could be seen spinning in the middle of his palm. The white ring was sucked into the portal and Cielo closed it. He then open both palms making them face each other.

Two portals opened on his palms and a small white ring of white sky flames was levitating between the two. It began shrinking until it no longer existed. The portals then closed and Cielo dusted off his palms.

" Bravo, Cielo, that was fantastic. This isn't about winning but flame control and purity. I must say you excel in both areas. This round goes to you.", Byakuran applauded while landing and closing his wings. They could no longer be seen.

" Next!", Cielo said shortly. He fixed his hair pins that had fallen out and made his bangs interfere with his eyes. He spotted Xanxus in front of him. There was nothing wrong with the appearance of this one since he looked like an ordinary human prince with a cool spiky hairstyle and all.

However Cielo sensed the uniqueness of his Sky flames. They were mixed with Storm flames creating a new version of Sky flames called wrath flames. Cielo waved his hand and space distorted once again and they found themselves in yet another location.

This time it was a very wide and beautiful lake with a small island in the middle just big enough for someone to sit next to tree on the said island. Cielo sat beneath this tree as the others were on the banks of the lake.

The surface of the lake had multiple portals all connected to one another. Cielo yawned, " To get to me use my portals to cross the lake. Sounds simple enough."

" What are you playing at trash? Fine then, I will just use you as target practice", Xanxus raised an eyebrow before he stepped on the first portal. He was teleported to another location on the lake.

This happened to every portal he stepped through, either it took him nearer are further from Cielo's location. Each time he was teleported to a different portal he would shoot condensed sky flame bullets from his fingers he formed into guns.

Cielo simply created a portal that swallowed the bullet then it would shoot through the next portal Xanxus would appear through at the exact same time he was teleported there.

" You make a great shooting partner brat. Why don't you become one of my subordinates?", Xanxus suggested while he kept firing bullets. Cielo replied curtly, " Not interested."

After ten minutes Xanxus still could not approach Cielo or hit him with a bullet so Cielo won this round. His next opponent was Yuni. Cielo felt highly uncomfortable around her because he felt like Luce was right there watching him and he didn't like the sensation.

" I am up next!", Yuni was excited, but her excitement was crushed when Cielo told her, " I am not fighting you."
" Why not, I am strong as any of them.", Yuni pouted in disappointment looking cute.

" This conversation is finished. If you insist you leave me no choice.", With a quick wave he created a portal and teleported her somewhere else. The portal closed immediately.

" Huh Cielo Kun where did you send Yuni Chan?", Akeira Sensei inquired. Cielo shrugged, " I sent her to the Mall. No need to worry her protectors are with her."
" Ok then.", Akeira Sensei did not question him any further.

Now only two of Cielo's opponents remained. They were the Sawada brothers. Leymitsu decided to go first.