46

From the audience's pov there was something wrong the moment Cielo landed. It was quite. Too quite. Cielo clutched his right side of his chest where he felt the usual ache as he regulated his breathing back to normal.

A cold aura built up around him with him at the center. Frost could almost be seen covering the ground and flowers nearby. They could sense the space becoming chaotic as his night flames were still activated. His eyes were slightly unfocused but they were still cold to a point of freezing.

They could clearly sense that their was a subtle change within him and something about Leymitsu was what triggered this change within him, and it wasn't something good.

These changes were obvious to everyone who was paying attention, except for the fool who hadn't noticed even the slightest change in his opponent; Leymitsu.

Seeing Cielo standing in one place seeming to be in a daze Leymitsu flew towards him, " We are still in a fight, there is no time to zone out." Reborn's instinct told him to warn his student of the danger, " Leymitsu don't!"

But the warning came too late as he made it in front of Cielo. Finally noticing the changes he uttered, " What the-"
His words were cut short as Cielo grabbed his neck with one hand and lifted him up in the air.

" There is no longer a purpose to this fight. My only motive to battle the Sky team was to battle with you. I was disappointed. I no longer have any hope towards you. You didn't regret not even once, nor did you remember.", these words spoken by Cielo was accompanied by a chilling tone.

He squeezed harder until Leymitsu started gagging and turning a shade of purple. He dropped him to the floor as the classroom reappeared and the Academy's bell rang signalling lunch time.

After suppressing his cold dark aura and the new memories Cielo took up his bag leaving the classroom and ignoring the stares he received. When he left the classroom he found a quite place on the stylish roof of the Academy to calm his unstable emotions.

This part of the roof was flat and had railings, umbrellas, picnic tables and chairs. It offered an amazing view all around the Academy's grounds and the sorounding areas several hundred yards from the Academy.

For such a serene and beautiful spot to enjoy the scenery no one else came here. Well a reason could be that it was lunch time and everyone was eating in the Academy's huge Cafeteria that served everything imaginable.

Cielo relaxed enjoying the fresh air that was up here. He recalled the memories be had just seen despite it paining his heart. Cielo noticed that he can clearly feel the aching in his heart anytime his family was mentioned.

Resting his head in his arms atop one of the tables he was seated around and closed his eyes. Like usual he had a nightmare of the bone flower field with the demon, the tree, and the coffins.

There was also a nightmare with Lord Shiva as he kept Cielo locked up in his dungeon. Cielo opened his eyes as he gazed into a pair of familiar onyx ones. Reborn was quietly sitting opposite him sipping an Expresso with a green Chameleon on his Fedora.