56

Hayato followed the instructions in the note. He dressed in a red Tshirt, a black pants, red socks, and a red pair of sneakers. He found the kitchen downstairs and some recipe books.

He cooked himself something. He washed up what he had used before leaving the kitchen on a hunt for Cielo. He found Cielo watching a horror movie. It ended the moment he walked in.

Cielo looked up and motioned for him to have a seat in any of the sofas besides the one he was sitting in. Hayato complied.

" Do you wish to live here? Before you answer these are the rules of the Mansion. One, Stay your distance away from me. Two, no personal questions. Three, you are not allowed to bring anyone else here without my permission. If you agree I can make arrangements with your sister, and if you refuse it's none of my business.", Cielo stated.

" I will stay. Also I should thank you first for what you did earlier. I will forever be grateful, Cielo Sama.", Hayato bowed politely.
" Just Cielo.", Cielo said. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

" Hello.", A female voice picked up on the other end.
" Bianchi your brother is living with me from today onwards. Have his belongings, and his school uniforms brought to my Mansion near Namimori park.", Cielo said straight forwardly.

" Cielo Kun is that really you? Your voice sounds the same.", Bianchi sounded happy.
" Yes Bianchi, it is me. I haven't seen you in four years.", Cielo said. Hayato was paying keen attention to their conversation.

" Cielo Kun please forgive me for bringing this up, but I must say I am really sorry about her passing.", Bianchi said in a small voice.

Cielo knew to who she was referring to, " Life and death is just a cycle Bianchi. Humans are bound to die since they are cruel, merciless and hungry for power. She wasn't like that neither are you I am sure. She did love your company. Remember, Hayato's things should reach here by morning."

He hung up and turned his attention back to Hayato.
" Come with me." he said. Hayato followed him silently. When they reached the very center of the Mansion there was a very tiny room. Cielo told him to come inside.

The room had no windows or doors. Cielo had used a portal to take them inside. The only thing was inside the room was a miniature version of the one they were currently in. The tiny Mansion was sitting on a glowing blue circle that looked magical and mysterious.

This was the same mark on Cielo's back but this fact was unknown to Hayato who was mesmerized by the sight. Enclosing the tiny Mansion was a shimmering blue barrier.

Around the Mansion and barrier were flower petals that were red, black and white. These plants weren't from the human world.

Cielo stood next to the tiny Mansion and signaled for him to come close and hold out his hand. He pricked Hayato's finger and a few drops of his blood fell on the shimmering barrier and was swallowed up.

" From this day forward I Cielo the owner of this Mansion declared that Gokudera Hayato has the right to enter and leave this Mansion whenever he pleases. ", Cielo said putting away the needle he had used. The two exited the room and went to do whatever they fancied.