29

Cielo started his tale about himself revealing his real name, all the gruesome details, and his sins he committed including the one at his birth and what he did to the children at Estraneo. He told her how he was Ciel the hacker, and Kaito the Demon Hunter at the same time.

At the end of his story Luce was predictably crying while hugging Cielo. Cielo dried her tears and was thankful that her makeup was waterproof so it wasn't messed up by her crying.

“ Tsunayoshi Kun, what a horrible life you had. No wonder why your personality is so cold and indifferent. To have parents like those two any child would hate the world.”, Luce said bitterly. She added, “ Tsuna Kun, the name Sawada isn't an ordinary name, one day you will find out why.”

“ Madam Luce give me a smile please.”, Cielo said. Luce complied and gave him a bright smile as the last words to ever leave her lips sounded next to his ears, “ I love you dear child Tsunayoshi Kun.”
“ I love Madam Luce as well.”, he replied. She heard his words as her life finally came to an end.

He stayed there alone staring at the lifeless body on the bed. He could see her appearance reverting to before the Demon kisses her and made her age forcefully. She looked like a beautiful angel in that dress and everything she was dressed in.

It was now 3am in the morning. It was now officially one year since Luce's Mansion was destroyed and they started living together. Cielo made a portal to the warehouse where the item he ordered was waiting for him.

It was a beautiful magnificent and rare glass coffin. He created a portal and brought the coffin into Luce's room. He slowly and gently lifted her up and placed her into the coffin with her letter she wrote earlier before he closed the coffin.

He then opened his laptop and contacted the current queen of the Giglo Nero Kingdom, Aria Giglo Nero.

{ Ciel: It's not really a good morning for both of us Queen of Giglo Nero but I need to speak to you now.

Queen Aria: Hello Ciel San. Care to elaborate on your message earlier.

Ciel: A client asked me to deliver a package to your palace. Go to the empty room opposite your bed room and you will see it. Good bye Queen of Giglo Nero and my Condolences.

Queen Aria: Wait what? }

Cielo came offline and shut off his laptop in seconds.

Meanwhile in the main palace of Giglo Nero Queen Aria moved from beside her husband King Gamma on their bed and went to the empty room opposite her bedroom.

As she turned on the lights she saw a rare magnificent and beautiful glass coffin in the center of the room. Apparently Ciel had teleported it there. She walked up to the coffin and saw her mother laying inside peacefully. She resembled and angel an she was very pretty.

Aria opened the Coffin and took out the letter. After reading it she wiped away her tears as she said, “ Mom he sounds like a wonderful protector. I would give up my life for someone like that too.  I can't wait to meet him one day and learn his name.

“ Why is he so mysterious not wanting you to mention him besides him being your protector? Rest in Peace mom, I love you.”

Luce had just written that she had been kissed by a Demon who intruded the Mansion when she choose to give up her life with no regrets to save a mysterious person.

This person she had wished for him to be her own son because he was different from others and she loved him very much. This mysterious person was also her protector that took very good care of her, prolonging her life with his Sun flames for a year.

She wished that her daughter and granddaughter could meet him one day, and when they do kindly do not blame him for what had happened.