39

They disguised the pieces of the cube into what the world came to know as the Arcobalenos pacifiers, seven cursed objects. The female of the higher beings came to Earth and created the Kingdom known as the Giglo Nero. She held one of the cursed pacifiers and her husband went in search of six guardians to hold the remaining six.

Each generation the bearers of these cursed objects died from the curse except the female higher being due to the great power contained within each pacifier. So the couple took the seven pacifiers and created two more sets of seven objects. These were two different type of rings.

The Mare Rings that belonged to the Funeral wreaths and the Ruler of Parallel Universes. These seven Mare Rings were passed down in the Gesso Kingdom.

The second set of seven rings were called the Vongola Rings belonging to the Vongola Kingdom for each generation after the Kingdom was founded.

Together the Arcobalenos seven Pacifiers, the seven Mare Rings, and the seven Vongola Rings created the power of the Universe called The Tri-ni-sette.

Until today the couple stayed on Earth to watch over the power of the Universe. They were known as Kawahira the Headmaster of Namimori Academy of Flames and Sepira the founder of the Giglo Nero Kingdom. She was now a History teacher at the Academy to always be together with her husband and recount the true History to each generation.

All this was recorded in the Academy's special edition of the History book. It also recorded the history of each Kingdom, including a detailed history of the Demon and Monster race. It also provided an introduction to the different type of flames.

The seven flames of the sky were: Storm flames(red) have the power of disintegration, Rain flames(blue) have the power of tranquility, Lightning flame(green) have the power of hardening factor, Mist flames(indigo) have the power of construction, Cloud flames (purple) have the power of propagation, Sun flames(yellow) have the power of activation and healing, and the most important one Sky flames(orange) have the power of harmonizing.

The Seven flames of the Earth belonged solely to the Shimon Kingdom. The seven flames of the Earth were: Earth Flame power of gravity, Swamp Flame power of Fermentation, Unnamed Earth Flame can cause severe lacerations, Forest Flame the power to manipulate all plant life, Mountain Flame the power of Tuning, Desert Flame the power of Hallucination, Glacier Flame the power of Freezing.

There was a short introduction on Night flames. It was a black flame that evolved from the last generation of Arcobalenos now known as the Vindice. They were also Sepira's last guardians.

The flame purpose was to create portals connecting one place to another. It was great for space manipulation if it was pure enough and the user had excellent control over the flame.

There were no more known flames except the one that the Demon raced owned. It was the Parasitic Demon Flame (PDF) or PD Flames for short.

The bell rang and Sepira ended her class. It was now time for them to attend Flames exercise class. The class exited in their groups or pairs leaving Cielo still sitting in the classroom. Hayato had caught up in the crowd as they all got up to leave.

Cielo stared at the blue sky through his bangs that covered his eyes. Thinking that they got in the way too much he pulled out to snow white hair pins and clipped them to the side uncovering his eyes.

He then hear a sweet feminine voice at the classroom door, “ You know if you wanted to find the location of the next class you can simply ask for directions.”
Cielo looked up front and spotted a smaller version of Luce.

He knew her name was Yuni Gigli Nero, but he could have mistaken her as a teenage Luce since the resemblance was uncanny. Cielo not liking the memory that he had failed to avenge Luce and the others took up his school bag and left the room not saying a word.

Yuni just shrugged off his behavior and proceeded to her next class.