37

“ Oh so it's him. Reborn San the Sun Arcobaleno had asked me to attend the Academy to challenge his new student Sawada Leymitsu. He is a really lucky heir to have the great Reborn San as his personal instructor.”, Hayato commented.

He and Lal just noticed the fact that Cielo was no longer there, not knowing that he had exited the room the moment he heard the names of the heirs of Vongola.

Around a corner Cielo leaned against a wall as he grabbed his chest where his heart was located, “ So the family of Sawada came from royalty, and the most powerful one at that? No wonder why Madam Luce told me it wasn't an ordinary name.

“ I even have a younger brother I didn't even know I had. He even shares part of my name Yoshi. Ten years, he must have been born the year I was sold to Estraneo. No matter I no longer have that name for ten years now. They are no family of mine.”, Cielo sneered.

He walked around the school avoiding all eyes and detection. By the time he finished touring the huge building with many different sections it was 8am and the morning bell rang. He had memorized the layout of the school so he quickly found his classroom.

He came to the door of the room where he saw a young woman speaking to Hayato. She looked up as he approached, “ Good morning you must be the other new student. I am Sepira your homeroom teacher. You may come in and introduce yourself when I call you inside.”

She entered the classroom closing the door. They heard her voice inside, “ Good morning class, I hope you are all well. This morning we have two new students from Italy. Please be quiet as they come inside and introduce themselves. Please come in you two.”

Cielo and Hayato entered as many pair of eyes instantly became glued on them. This certainly irked Hayato as he placed his hands in his pocket as he said, “ Gokudera Hayato. Italian. Speak Japanese just fine.”

Cielo ignored the stares as he searched for a familiar face he hated so much. He finally found him in the middle of the class. Not seeing each other for ten years he still recognized his so call younger brother who had put a knife through his heart.

His brother looked the same in appearance except he was taller and his face was slightly mature and handsome. Cielo heard it again in his mind, “ Ley-kun will never hate Tsu-nii no matter what. Tsu-nii will always be my big brother no matter what he did. I will always be there for my Tsu-nii. I promise and I will never break my promise to Tsu-nii.

“ Cielo is my name and a fair warning to you all, stay away from me.”, Cielo said coldly. He bowed to Sepira before taking an empty seat at the back next to an open window. Hayato also took a seat at the back not far from Cielo and Leymitsu.

Sepira chuckled at their introductions as she told the class, “ Cielo Kun and Gokudera Kun are wonderful boys, Cielo Kun has pure night flames while Gokudera Kun has pure Storm flames, so treat them well and let them feel welcome.”

The class was a little surprised that a new student has night flames. They though that he was related to the Vindice which would explain his earlier statement.