74

The others watched Cielo as he slept. Takeshi smiled, " Is it only me, or does Cielo look like a cute little child whenever he sleeps and does not look anything like that ice prince?"

" Even if I object to you calling Cielo by that ridiculous title of a cute child baseball freak, I agree with you this time.", Hayato muttered.

" Don't tell me you two herbivores have a crush on the Carnivore.", Kyoya was slightly amused.

Hayato didn't bother answering him like he would normally do to someone making fun of him since he didn't want to disturb Cielo's sleep. Takeshi just minded his business after that.

They arrived at their destination within three hours. The plane landed at a small fuel station near the mountains. The sound of the engine slowly died down.

Cielo woke up from his not so peaceful nightmares and popped two mints into his mouth. Looking out the window they saw a tall eerie mountain in the distance.

" I will be going first. To make it fair I won't use my night flames. Here is a reminder for you three, avoid coming in contact with the Demons' PD flames and don't let them kiss you.", Cielo instructed taking off. In the blink of an eye only a trail of dust could be seen leading up to the mountain.

The others made it to the foot of the Mountain. They took out their weapons from the bracelets they always wore and split up.

Hayato's drone showed him where the Demons were laying in wait. He sent the directions on the other two's phones and the three took their own time defeating the demons, making sure to keep Cielo's warning in mind.

Meanwhile Cielo traversed the mountain avoiding the Demons' range of sense. The ones who were unfortunate to cross his path he killed them all. Not a drop of blood stained his clothes or a scratch could be found on him after coming in contact with them.

He reached the top half an hour later since it was really a high mountain and he was not in any hurry. He saw a dilapidated Shrine in front of him and without hesitation he entered.

Fifteen minutes later the others discovered the Shrine and with heightened vigilance they entered. They were expecting to fight the special bloodline demon, only to see Cielo with the said Demon playing a chess game.

Cielo sat opposite a big bulgy man(demon) with a pot belly. He was wearing armour over his dark blue scales that were shiny to the point of reflecting light. They were also sharp like sword edges.

His eyes were like shining black pearls, he had wide nostrils and a huge mouth lined with razor sharp fangs. On his back was a huge turtle shell. He resembled a creature that was a cross between a tortoise, a man, and a monster.

The hall they were playing in was quite spacious and clean. They were strange magic lines and enchantments going here and there about the floor. They were in the center of the hall while a raised platform was at the front of the hall.

On top of the platform was a statue of a handsome demon resembling a male nymph, but without a tail. He stood there with a Trident in one hand and in the other he held an ancient vase. The vase was sealed and it was the artifact that the mission had requested Cielo and his party to retrieve.