𝟎𝟎𝟑; ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴍᴀssᴀᴄʀᴇ

THE SCREEN showed a the Black Family, all together in the living of the French Estate.

Walburga, Druella, and Melania, sitting on a together as they were drinking tea, beside them was little Ophiuchus who was nibbling on a biscuit.

"Awww, he is so cute." Many cooed.

Cygnus, Orion, Arcturus, were having a debate over politics. Alphard and Cassiopia were exchanging blackmail with each other.

It was peaceful. Till the widows shattered as an intruder entered.

This made many flinch and stare at the screen in disbelief for who would dare do that to the
Black Family.

The intruder wore all black, their face hidden behind a mask.

The Black's were caught off guard.

They all tried to take out their wand till they heard a loud sound, they turned to see that Druella has been hit with something and is now on the ground bleeding, her eyes rolled back into her head.

They turned to see the intruder holding a black object, it was a gun.

Muggle borns, and muggle raised halfbloods all gasped at the screen. While purebloods were both in disbelief and in fear of that unknown object.

While the Black Family were all holding onto each other discretely but tightly.

Before they could blink the intruder pulled out another quickly and shot Walburga, and Melania, in the head, making them drop dead onto the floor.

Next were Cygnus, Orion, Arcturus, who were all shot in the heart, then lastly both Alphard and Cassiopia, who were shot multiple times in very vital spots.

Just like that the Black Family were kiled.

Sirius couldn't believe it. Sure he hated them, but he didn't want them dead.

He turned to them to see that their pureblood mask had dropped and each of them had the same look of fear across their faces.

Everyone else was shocked that the Black Family were killed so easily.

"Sirius are you-" James tried.

"I'm fine James! Not like I just watched my family be murdered!" He exclaimed.

The intruder then made their way to where Ophiuchus was.

Many felt fear for the little baby.

The intruder looked down at the confused infant and picked him up.

"Target acquired." The robotic like voice came from the intruder.

With that the screen faded to black.

"What the fuck...?" Regulus spoke up.

"Dead, we were killed so easily in a muggle way no less!" Walburga screeched.

"Who cares if we are dead?! What did they want from my grandchild!?" Yelled Druella.

Everyone then all felt the temperature drop, they turned and saw a seething Bellatrix.

"How dare they...?" She spoke dangerously low.

"I think we should continue." Dumbledore said not wanting Bellatrix to go on a rampage.

" Dumbledore said not wanting Bellatrix to go on a rampage