𝟎𝟐𝟗; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs

OPHELIA WAS AT her grove. In her hand was her wand. Infront of her was a rock. "You can do this..."

"What is she doing?"

She closed her eyes and moved her wand without thinking. As if she done this countless time before.

To be fair she tried many times.

"Imagine." She pointed her wand to the rock as a light left the tip of her wand and enveloped the rock in a bright light.

Once it dimmed down the rock was gone.

There, there was a blade.

"She better be doing what I think she is doing." Sirius whispered.

A very long, wide, straight blade made
of obsidian is held by a grip wrapped in leather.

Because its sharp on both its edges this weapon will slice, dice, stab and jab your enemies and shred whatever's left of them.

The blade has a wide, twisted cross-guard, adding just enough weight to make sure the blade sits firmly in the owner's hand and protecting those same hands as well.

The cross-guard has an intricate sphere on each side, a clear sign this weapon belongs to a true royal.

With a symbol of a moon and lily flowers on the hilt of the blade.

The blade itself is engraved. With words in an unknown language of power have been artistically etched into the blade, but the blade will surely be decorated in battle.

She didn't know why but those words felt familiar.

"Etiam In Morte Vincemus..."

The Potter's eyes widen as they shared a look hearing their family motto.

"Even In Death We Shall Conquer."

"Even In Death We Shall Conquer." The Potter's all said together in sync.

She didn't know how, but she knew what it means. She then picked up her book.

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴋɪɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ, sʜᴀᴘɪɴɢ, ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ, ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

"More blood yay!" You can guess who said that.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ᴜsᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴇʀᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs, ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ғᴏʀ ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟs, ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴɪɴɢ, ᴏʀ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ.