𝟎𝟖𝟑; ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ

OPHIUCHUS WAS dressed in a casual all black ensemble. Simple turtle neck, tucked into slacks, and oxfords style shoes.

"Who's funeral you going to?" Ophelia teased.

"Yours." Ophiuchus shot back.

"I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me." She grinned.

Ophiuchus eye twitched in annoyance.

He stood infront of a lavish manor.

As he walked towards the front door to knock it was suddenly open to reveal a women.

She was in her late 70's yet doesn't look a day past her 30's due to being a veela. She was beautiful. With long silvery white hair, and bright blue eyes.

"So is there a way I can be a veela? Because damn! Imagine being in your late 70's and still looking like that!" Barty exclaimed.

It was Celia Sayer Née Sinclair.

Amelie's grandmother.

"Correction, our grandmother." Elias grinned. "She makes the best brownies."

"I still wonder how someone so sweet as her has a granddaughter as insane up as you. No offense." Daphne said.

"None taken. I blame my sperm donor." Amelie sent a glare to Snape, who looked away.

"You sure your his daughter? Your too hot to be related to him!" Marlene exclaimed.

"Sadly he is my sperm donor." She sighed.

Celia had wasted no time in bringing Ophiuchus into a hug.

"Ophiuchus! It has been so long!" Celia exclaimed as she patted his head.

"I apologize for not visiting sooner, Grandmother." He told her with a smile.

'Back off. He is my grandson.' Druella thought as she glared at the screen.

She smiled back at him.

"Amelie is in her garden at the moment." Celia told him. "She missed her plants. You know how she is." Celia laughed.

"Mhm, she is quite the handful." Ophiuchus told her.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Amelie narrowed her eyes at him.

"I said what I said." He answered.

Ophiuchus then bid her goodbye.

He made his way towards her garden.

Amelie's grandparents had to make her an entire separate garden due to all her dangerous plants harming and killing, sometimes both— to their guest.

"How sweet...?" Hermione questioned.

An vibrant field of grass is enclosed by a variety of plants is shown as Ophiuchus approaches.

There are rows of flowers are growing strong and proud, despite their beauty they are highly dangerous.

A pond's built to the right of the garden, home to many creatures. The smaller flower bushes are well looked after, but still allowed plenty of space to grow, they're home to all sorts of life.

Marble slabs lie here and there, beckoning people to explore the garden, and showing them the best sights at the same time. Vines and roots are starting to reclaim even all pieces of land, eager to expand their own dominion.

"Merlin, that place is pretty."

"I wanna go!"

"Actually you don't." Draconian said. "Considering the kinds of plants she has. You may not make it out unscathed or alive."