𝟎𝟔𝟐; ᴅᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ

ASTROPHEL DIDN'T GIVE a shit if it wasn't even lunch time as he was on his seventh bottle of wine.

"Fucking Carden's secret love child."

Astrophel was at the moment currently in the Châtiment Chateau, located in the hidden heart of France.

As much as he loved her, he needed to get away from her.

Ophelia frowned.

There was something off about her, he could feel it, like actually physically feel it, when they first met.

"What does he- oh." She realized what he meant.

She found out during Yule Break of her third year.

The House of Châtiment specializes in a very rare and peculiar type of magic, magic that is considered taboo, soul magic.

Many inhaled a sharp breath.

They say that the eyes are the window to the soul, which is entirely true.

So when he first looked into her eyes.

Into her soul, he couldn't believe it.

A part of her own soul is missing.

"What?" They look at her in horror.

"Yeah, half of my soul is missing." Ophelia said nonchalantly.

While Ophiuchus looked at her curiously.

While there is piece of a whole other person's own soul living inside her, like a parasite in desperate need to he exterminated.

"Bitch lives with me and doesn't even pay rent." Ophelia muttered.

While everyone was just staring with mixed emotions.

Just what the fuck is happening?!

"Could she be a chimera..?" He wonders outloud as he finally reached the library, wine bottle still in hand.

"What is a chimera?" Someone asked.

Ophiuchus and Amelie shared looks.

A chimeras are monsters created from different creatures, magical or otherwise, and even from humans, living or otherwise. They could be powerful, but it all depends on the creator of the chimera.

People didn't if they should be fascinated or horrified at this.

"Impossible." He concluded.

After all the aforementioned chimeras ceases all higher brain function, leaving them with no will of their own, and making it so they require commands from another in order for them to act.

If she was a chimera than someone would have to be giving her orders, all the time.

As well as most of the time chimera have humanoid looks, yet you could tell they weren't humans. Yet its not impossible to make a fully looking human chimera if done correctly.

Yet chimera's lack emotions, no matter how skilled a chimera's creator is, chimaera's can't feel any emotions.

Disturbed.

That is what most of the hall feels.

Astrophel downed the bottle in his hand all at once without stopping.

He places the bottle down as he pushes his hair back, in the same manor his father James would always do.

"Man literally said copy and paste." Marlene said.