𝟎𝟖𝟓; ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

THE SILENCE WAS DEAFENING, the tension between them was dangerous.

It was broken when glass bottles— most likely potions appeared with a note infront of Amelie. Which she read out loud.

"You both need to calm down. These are calming draughts, and healing potions for you both. Either you take the potions, or you will be completely immobilized yet still conscious to watch for the duration of your stay." She read out loud.

When she saw the looks the pair of them were giving her she had tossed both of her hand up in the air. "Hey, don't shoot the messenger."

The twins let go of Ophiuchus, who begrudgingly drank the calming draught handed to him by Amelie, as she passed the other calming draught and healing potion to Ophelia.

"Calm now...?" McGonagall asked. She wouldn't
like they pair's outbust put her— Merlin actually everyone on edge.

Ophiuchus nodded as Ophelia didn't speak, instead she found herself in Louis's warm embrace, as an effort to comfort her.

Louis taking out a chocolate bar and handing it to her, in which she accepts.

"Lets continue shall we?" Yet they were all tense and after that display.

The screen shifted, Ophelia is shown standing infront of a door. That door is the door to Astrophel's bedroom.

She opens it, to reveal a dim room the only light is the moonlight coming from the windows.

Ophelia closed the door, and walked towards the large four-poster bed— where the curtains were drawn.

Pushing aside the curtains she climbs into his bed, crawling towards her brother's sleeping form.

She lifts the blanket, covering herself as she moved closer to Astrophel.

Many found with sweet, while Ophelia just smiled.

Astrophel, is beloved brother.

Despite being over protective— she loves him.

If anything happened to him...

Well the world is going to pay.

Causing him to wake up.

"Moonflower...?" He questioned, his voice was more raspy and deeper than normal.

Simps, fangirls, and fanboys— all collectively froze hearing his voice.

Ophelia doesn't respond instead she has
just moves herself into his arms, burying
her face into his chest.

Anastasia adored their bond— she looked at Lily and James, she wouldn't mind polygamy. They are quite intriguing.

She felt safe and calm in his hold.

"Imagine having a healthy relationship with your older brother. I can't." Regulus said pointedly at Sirius who looked away.

Astrophel had accepted this, he didn't mind, he loved things like this.

So he pulls her closer, making sure his hold around her in firm, but doesn't hurt her.

"How sweet, if only..." Regulus being petty took another jab at Sirius.

"Astro." She spoke the first time she had done since waking up.

"Yes, Moonflower?" He asked.

"Can you promise me something?" Her voice was barely audible.

"Anything." He said without hesitation.