𝟎𝟒𝟐; ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛʙᴏʀɴ

THE SCREEN PASUED as a note fell from the sky, and landed into McGonagall's hand.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ᴍᴇᴇᴛ, ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇsᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴛ

They were all confused as McGonagall read the note out loud

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They were all confused as McGonagall read the note out loud. Till a white light filled the room. Once it was gone there stood whom they assumed is Anastasia.

They couldn't help but stare at her.

Anastasia was a breathtaking beauty.

With skin of ivory, her body is long and elegant with a regal air around her.

Her long wavy black hair styled in a half up bun, pulled back to reveal her sharp features, and cruciatus red eyes, scanning the room.

"What is going on?" She spoke in English fluently with a hint of a French accent.

Then another note fell in her hands as she read it, inside the note it explained everything that is happening to far.

"Seems I have been brought here to watch along side you all." She started before she introduced herself.

"Merry Meet, Anastasia Celeste Châtiment, Heiress of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Châtiment." Anastasia said.

She then decided to take a seat next at the Gryffindor table as it was the closest.

She sat next to Lily, whom didn't mind.

While all purebloods and pureblood raised halfbloods all started at her.

The House of Châtiment, was the equivalent to the House of Black in France, yet vastly different at the same time.

The screen began to play.

Blue violets dancing atop white marble. Reflections of gold and ivory, dancing girls in the hallways. Their hair like spun gold, dresses like flower petals. It was quite the sight, the girls of Beauxbatons.