𝟏𝟎𝟖; ᴍᴀʟғᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

NOBODY EVEN NOTICED that Ophiuchus had left the hall.

"How the bloody hell did nobody notice him leave?! He is the size of a fucking skyscraper!" Draconian exclaimed. "I blame you both for his genetics! So tall but as unnoticeable as a shadow!" He turned to Bellatrix and Rodolphus, who blinked in surprise.

He was losing it.

He stopped when he heard groaning.

Draconian watched as Silas staggered onto his feet, and Draconian rushed to help him stand.

"What are you doing?! Sit down!" He hissed and Silas just swatted him like he was a fly.

"I'm going to look for him." Silas coughed.

"No! You are sitting down!" Draconian hissed.

Silas scoffed at him.

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?"

Silas knows Draconian feeling for him but can't reciprocate them. The reasons weren't about Ophiuchus... well party he is. Yet the main reason was something else. Draconian was a dead ringer for Narcissus. Silas couldn't stomach being with someone that had the face of his jailer.

Draconian wanted to scream. After everything so far he is close to just snapping, right at his boiling point.

"Why do you always have to run after him! He doesn't care!" Draconian grabbed his arm holding him in place. "Ophiuchus doesn't love you in that way!"

Silas turned to him and shoved his hand off, and took a step closer at to him, now just a few feet apart from each other.

"You think I don't know that?" He spat. "His heart isn't with me! It will never be with me. Despite that I will die if that is what it takes to protect him no matter how much he is insistent he doesn't need it. You wouldn't understand."

"Then tell me! I want to understand damnit!" Draconian exclaimed.

"His fate is—" Silas screamed as the white sigil appeared again.

An overwhelming feeling of dread took over and for a moment they thought the pain would only get worse and worse. The sharp pain struck him from from deep within. His hand reached out to Draconian for stability of a wall while the other clasped their chest in agony. Their legs gave out from under him and almost dropped to the floor if it weren't for Draconian who caught him.

Silas squeezed his eyes shut tight and his face turned to a grimace. Swallowing the pain and ignoring it the best he could was his only option. It was all he could do to not collapse and wither in misery on the floor. He desired relief no matter what form it came in.

The world seemed to spin around him and a sharp, throbbing pain took hold of him, so much so that all he wanted to do was vomit and hope the pain would come out with it. The voices in his head that normally contradicted each other now screamed in unison and told his to stop what he was doing, to not say a word of the future.

Narcissus hummed.

"You should have known better than to try and say anything." He said, and Draconian glared at him darkly.

"Shut the fuck up." Draconian hissed at the young man who was his older brother.

He then looked at Lucius.

"I blame you for how he turned out." He then gazed at the older generation of Black's. "You as well for the generational trauma." Lastly his eyes shifted to Dumbledore.

"You especially." He hissed.

"As do I." Everyone turned to the sound of that voice and gaped in shock at the door.

Ophiuchus and Ophelia.

They were walking side by side with each other.

Ophiuchus's hand around Ophelia's waist.

His hand, on her waist...

They're dreaming right?

It has got to be a dream.

"That ring..." Draconian whispered his eyes shifted to the gemstone ring on Ophelia. He knew what that ring meant, it was a tradition of the House of Black.

"You like it?" Ophelia smiled and brought her hand up to show it off. "Melanthios, gave it to me. Isn't he just the sweetest?"

"... What did she just fucking say?!" Barty exclaimed what everyone was thinking.

"Ma Lune De Sang, you broke them." He sighed as she just laughed.

Those who knew French, were choking on air.

"Oh cry me a river, don't act like you didn't just do the same as I." Ophelia huffed playfully.

"Why would I do that when I can kill you an entire graveyard instead." Ophiuchus suggested as he pulls her closer to him.

Ophelia smiled as she cupped his face.

"Well aren't you just cute." She teased him.

"I most certainly am not cute." He spat the last word like a swear. He was handsome, appealing, fanciable, and more. However, he wasn't cute. Crup Puppies and Kneazle Kittens were cute. He was the Heir of the multiple noble houses. If anything, he was desirable.

The hall was collectively having a malfunction at the sight before them.

"Oh. This is quite the development." Narcissus hummed and they both glared at him at the same time, with identical expressions that promised things worse than death.

"If I can't kill him right now, you cant either." Ophiuchus reminded her.

"Then what's your stance on maiming?" She questioned turning to him with bright doe eyes, she loves to use to get what she wants.

"Just don't get your hands dirty." He told her, the pair made their way together at the farthest end of the table ignoring everyone but each other as if they were in their own little world.

Ophiuchus sat down first before got his arm up just in time to support Ophelia back as she sat on his lap sideways and folded her legs across his, an arm of hers wrapped around his neck.

"Then will you do it for me, Melanthios?" She asked leaning in even closer to him.

"You don't even need to ask, Ma Lune De Sang." He told her with the smallest of smiles.

"Ophiuchus is smiling..." Amelie gaped. "He is still smiling! A real, big, genuine smile! He doesn't even look like he's plotting to kill or to torture someone. It's a happy smile! Maybe even sappy!? I didn't think he's facial muscles were capable of that motion!"

The world is definitely coming to an end.