𝟎𝟏𝟐; ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs

THE SCREEN SHOWED a bit later, Ophelia and Ron are not sitting together eating bundles of sweets.

"Food, the fastest way to become friends."

Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head.

"Peter, it kinda looks like you." Remus whispered, to Peter who shrugged. "It does actually." James and Sirius agreed.

"Maybe a coincidence." Peter said.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?" Ophelia questioned.

"They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!" Ron explained.

"Ewww." May gagged at that.

Ophelia quickly takes the bean she was chewing out of her mouth.

Ophelia then picks up a blue and gold package. "These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?" She asked.

"No their cats."

"It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself."

Ophelia opens the package, and a chocolate frog jumps onto the window and climbs up.

"Watch it!" The frog reaches the open gap in the window, and jumps out.

While Remus looked sad that chocolate went to waste like that. Sirius patted Remus on the back.

"Don't worry, I'll get you chocolate."

"Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with."

"I got Dumbledore!" Ophelia said.

"Ugh, Dumblebitch." Evans said getting a snicker from Regulus and Barty.

"I got about 6 of him."

Ophelia looks at the card again, but Dumbledore has vanished.

"Hey, he's gone!" She exclaimed.

"Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?" Scabbers squeaks. "This is Scabbers, by the way, pathetic, isn't he?"

"A little." She said.

"Now that rat really does remind me of you, Pete."

"Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?" He asked. "Yeah!"

Ron, clears throat. "Ahem. Sun-"

A girl called Hermione Granger, with bushy brown hair, dressed in robes, appears at the doorway.

"MERLIN! Her hair! What is that?! James get the sleekeazy!" Sirius exclaimed getting laughs from the audience

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." She asked.

"No." Ron said.