𝟎𝟕𝟒; ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

UNFORGIVABLE EYES GAZED onto the Marauders's Map, that was taken from Louis unknowingly.

"You always take it." Louis said. "Like really is it so hard to tell me before hand?"

"Yes, you are almost always busy with something." Ophelia answered.

The disturbing thing about Ophelia is how well she plays the fool to disguise her own cleverness.

Ophelia internally cursed.

These movies would ruin all her effort.

After all its survival of the fittest.

Not all villains are born to the dark.

Like how not all heroes seek the light.

Ophiuchus and Ophelia glared at Dumbledore.

Sometimes different circumstance demands a fusion of both.

She learned to embellish her flaws.

They turned turn into her assets.

Her feet whispered across the castle's stone floor as she approached her destination with the sort of stealth that only small children and trained killers should possess.

Almost everyone was disturbed to various degrees.

They looked to Ophelia, whom was completely unbothered with a closed eyed smile.

Making them more disturbed.

"ᴏᴘᴇɴ." Ophelia hissed towards the snake engraved sink, as it began to open up, revealing the passageway.

"Here goes nothing." She said before she descended into darkness.

Most tend to allow themselves to be controlled by fear.

Draconian glared at Lucius, who felt a chill down his spine at Draconian's cold and cruel stare, he which in no doubt learned from Ophiuchus.

They fear the unknown, thus they fear death, the afterlife, the dark, dark water, shadows, strangers, and many other things.

Yet she has no need to fear these things.

"Fearless? More like stupid bravery." Ophiuchus commented.

"Fuck you, Lestrange." Ophelia glared.

Soon enough she was at her destination.

Salazar's Chamber of Secrets.

"Now how do I call the basilisk?" She said to herself thoughtfully.

"This, this is why I am the only sane one! All I wanted was food, but I get roped into this!" Ron exclaimed tiredly.

"Imagine how I feel?" Remus said.

"ᴅᴏɴᴇʟʟᴇ?" Ophelia had hissed loudly. "ᴇʟʟɪᴇ? ᴅᴏɴɴɪᴇ? ɴᴇʟʟɪᴇ?" She tried again.

"Only you Ophelia. Only you." Laughed Louis.

When she did, she paused as the statue of Salazar began to move, as a basilisk, began to emerged from it.

"That looks wrong on so many levels..." Said Barty.

Ophelia could only stare at the dangerously being in awe.

"First Ophiuchus, now you? Why do you both have something for dangerous animals." Grimaced Silas.

"Beautiful..." She whispered.

"She isn't wrong." Shrugged Ophiuchus, many were surprised he agreed with her.

"Ophiuchus, you will be the reason I die early. Truly I'm surprised I don't have a higher blood pressure from all the stunts you pull." Silas sighed.

"Well atleast you don't have to deal with Aleksis's temper and seemingly endless death threats." Ophelia scoffed.

"Aleksis?" Louis questioned. "Who is Aleksis?"

Ophelia paused.

She cursed herself internally for they didn't know who Aleksis was.

Yet she couldn't help but smile think of Aleksis.

"Someone." She answered vaguely.

They all looked at her suspiciously.

"Someone?" Hermione repeated.

"Fine. He is a friend of mine." Ophelia admitted.

"You have friends?" Ophiuchus raised a brow.

"He?" Louis asked.

Almost everyone had deadpanned the pair's different reactions.

"First of fuck you Lestrange I have friends, and second yes Louie, its a male." Ophelia answered.

"How old is he?" James demanded and Ophelia had to do a double tale, since for a moment she though he was Astrophel being overprotective again.

"Aleksis is older than me, he is the same age as Astro." Ophelia answered.

Then laughed in her head, remembering how Astro absolutely hates Aleksis.

"What is he like?" Lily asked.

"Aleksis is also sweet at times despite his temper." Ophelia began.

Ophiuchus grabbed onto the edge of the table.

"He sends me a letter every night. With different kinds of chocolate from all over the world."

His knuckles were going white.

The table creaked under Ophiuchusm's wrath.

The sound of cracking wood filled the hall.

Everyone jumped as parts of wooden table broke and went soaring over their heads and smashed apart as it made connection with the walls and windows that were promptly almost shattered.

Everyone started at him with mixed feelings.

"You alright..?" Draconian asked breaking the silence of the hall.

"I'm fine, perfectly fine." Ophiuchus said calmly...

"I call hippogriff shit." Spoke Elias.

" Spoke Elias