𝟎𝟐𝟏; ᴄᴏɴғʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

OPHELIA WANTED nothing more than to confront Ophiuchus, for the whole week he has been targeting her every chance he gets.

"Little bitch." James muttered.

Ron decided to back away from the ball of rage that is his honorary twin sister, Ophelia, because she is scary when she is mad.

"Seems she inherited Lily's temper." Alice noted.

Just yesterday at potions Ophiuchus made snide comments on how Ophelia is incompetent. So during lunch she was muttering how much she hates him and stabbed her food so hard with her fork it broke the plate and left a dent on the table.

Many looked at Ophelia then to Lily with a scared expression. "Yup, definitely Lily's kid."

He was trailing behind Ophelia who was on a war path. Turns out his brothers were right, short girls are terrifying when their angry since they are closer to Hell.

This made many laugh while the short girls all let out and offended scoff.

The pair found Ophiuchus in the library with Theodore and Blaise doing their transfiguration essay.

"Lestrange." Ophelia called him getting the trio's attention.

"Bunny." Ophiuchus responded his dull eyes meeting her angry emerald ones.

"I want to talk to you." Then her eyes shifted to Theodore and Blaise. "In private."

"There 11! Get your mind out of the gutter!"

Ophiuchus sighed and got up his chair.

"Fine let's go." With that the pair left.

Leaving Theodore, Blaise and Ron looking at each other awkwardly looking at each other not knowing what to do without, Ophiuchus or Ophelia.

"Prolonged eye contact!" Sirius exclaimed, getting a fee laughs.

Ophiuchus and Ophelia were now together at the other side of the library where nobody else was.

Ophelia watched as Ophiuchus flicked his wrist making her confused.

"Privacy charm." He said, before looking at her with analyzing eyes.

"What do you want, Bunny?" He asked.

She glared at him before speaking.

"I want to know why you hate me so much. When I tried to complement you, you were so rude, and this entire week you were an absolute prat to me. So why?" She demanded answers.

Everyone else wanted to know the answer.

"You want to know? I hate everything you stand for, everything you represent, everything that you are." He sneered.

"What does that mean?!"

"Really? You are the poster girl of the light, Dumbledore's favorite student, Gryffindor's Princess that can do no wrong, the Golden Girl of Peace and Justice. Along the fact you have no manners, and are incompetent of magical etiquette, traditions, behavior and more." Ophiuchus scoffed.

This made many dark side agree while the grey fraction were as always neutral, and the light side confused.

"Not my fault I was raised by magic hatting muggles." Ophelia shot back now that got Ophiuchus's attention.

This made many scowl at the reminders of those animalistic looking muggles.

Many were confused on how a giraffe like woman was related to someone like, Lily.