𝟎𝟔𝟎; ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

"AMELE." OPHIUCHUS GREETED, looking at the familiar person.

He got up and walked towards her, gently grabbing her soft hand, and placing a kiss on her knuckles.

Silas felt bitter seeing her.

While Ophelia had an unknown feeling. She didn't like it at all.

"Oh how you, flatter me." She smiled.

Amelie, despite being the same age as Ophiuchus, is beautiful, and could tell she shall only grow more beautiful as time passes.

"Is she a veela?" Asked a student.

"A quarter veela." Ophiuchus answered, never taking his attention off the screen. Off of her.

A pale and translucent complexion, that is the opposite of her long and dark locks, that  complements her well, with matching dark obsidian eyes, and long dark lashes. She had soft yet angular features, soft lips, and charming smile, showing off her perfectly straight and pearly white teeth.

"Why I do feel self-conscious suddenly?" Someone asked out loud.

"Don't worry, she has that effect on people." Daphne said, remembering when she first met Amelie.

They took a seat.

Amelie sitting across from him.

"I already ordered for us. The usual as always." Ophiuchus told her.

"Usual? Always?"

"Mhm, we go there together quite often." Ophiuchus told them.

"Yeah, since you own it." Theo pointed out.

"What doesn't he own at this point?" Blaise asked, rhetorically.

"How is, Ilvermorny?" He asked.

"Ilvermorny?" They questioned. They have noticed how Ophiuchus has people in different countries.

"Perfect, especially since I'm away from him." Amelie replied.

"Right your father." Ophiuchus hummed.

"Daddy issues?"

"Its always daddy issues."

"How is he by the way?" Amelie said, taking a drink from the cold iced glass of water infront of her.

"Same as always. A biased prick." He answered her, before his gaze fell onto the diamond ring her wore.

"Diamond ring...?"

"Is the ring to your liking?" He asked.

Soon the waiter came with their dishes.

"Holy shit-" They stared at the dishes.

Canard Apicius. Based on the dish beloved by a famous Roman Gourmet called Marcus Gavius Apicius, this dish is a duck meat dish caramelized with honey. That is loaded this dish with dozens of different spices that made the judges melt just from aroma alone. A single bite sent a barrage of various flavors.

"I'm hungry."

Then Lièvre À La Royale. This dish comprises of 5 parts, Lièvre Ensemble, Rabbit Blood & Chocolate Sauce, Royale Custard, Chestnut Confit and a Fig-Apple Purée Sauce. When all five parts of this dish are eaten together it performs a perfect symphony of flavors each one elevating the other.

"Are you trying to make me more hungry?"

Along with Cluster Bomb Cake. made using several weaponry-style cooking methods. Using her Chainsaw Cutting Knife, a sledgehammer, and an oven rigged with explosive intent. The cake's namesake comes from the chocolate that was infused with almonds and mint, hidden in the pastry of the cake, which gives a crackling effect of sweetness on the diner's tongue.