𝟎𝟒𝟏; ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ 1sᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ

THE GREAT HALL full of students eating and talking with each other.

There are green and silver banners with the Slytherin symbol above their heads, already indicating the house with the most points.

"TAKE THAT GRYFFIN-WHORES!" Exclaimed Barty and Evan, while Regulus pretended to not know them, as they were being glared at by the Gryffindor's.

Dumbledore gives a slight nod to professor McGonagall, who then clinks her spoon to her glass, to ask attention from the students. The crowd falls silent. Dumbledore stands up and speaks with his magically magnified voice.

"Another year, gone! Now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarded and the points stand thus."

"In fourth place. Gryffindor, with 312 points!" There is a medium applause from the crowd.

"Atleast they tried...?" A Gryffindor said trying to lighten up their house's mood.

"In third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points!" The applause for Hufflepuff is slightly louder than the clapping for Gryffindor.

"Good work!" The puffs smiled.

"Second, Ravenclaw, with 426 points!" Applause again, this time with a slight cheer from some students.

Before Barty can say anything, Regulus again slapped his hand over his mouth.

"In first place, with 472 points: Slytherin house!" A loud roar rises from the Slytherin table, as students stand up and clap for themselves.

Slytherins clapped, with a smug look.

Hermione scowls with her hand to her cheek, Snape applauds the students of his house.

The Slytherins turned to Ophiuchus, who raised his glass to them, making them cheer louder.

"Ophiuchus gives me proud dad vibes."

"When he us older he'll give daddy vibes-"

Ophelia couldn't believe it her first year at Hogwarts had passed by far too quickly for her liking.

Not much has happened after Yule.

She had no use for the invisibility cloak at the moment so she kept it tucked away.

"I thought the cloak went missing when you started Hogwarts." Euphemia said to James, as he spluttered and tried to make an excuse.

"You stole it, didn't you?" Fleamont asked his son.

"I didn't steal it, I just borrowed it." James said quite nervously.

"I thought I lost a thousand year old family heirloom, James. You would have gotten it anyways, it's always passed down to the first-born when they turn 11." Fleamont said, as many people looked shocked at how long it had been working for.

The rest of the year nothing major happen.

Expect that time when a large doberman bursting into the great hall during dinner once and started attacking Dumbledore.

Many laughed, and wished they could have seen that. "I love your Mortem!" Bella said.

Then Ophiuchus laughing before calling for the doberman, and that is how the rest if the school excluding the Slytherins, learned Ophiuchus smuggled in a doberman to Hogwarts.

"He really doesn't give a fuck does he?"

Excluding that, Snape along with bother her and Ophiuchus's back and forth bantering, all in all it was a good year for her.