𝟎𝟕𝟏; sᴇʀᴘᴇɴs ᴄᴀᴘᴜᴛ & ғᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ғʀᴜɪᴛ

SERPENS CAPUT a constellation that is a rather unique being the only one to be divided into two parts.

The Black's perked up at the mention of astrology.

Serpens was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 1st century astronomer Ptolemy and it remains one of the 88 modern constellations.

Serpens Caput is bordered by the constellations of Hercules, Corona Borealis, Virgo, Libra, Bootes and separated from its counterpart by Ophiuchus.

Many looked towards Ophiuchus whom was
sleeping still.

In mythology, Serpens represents a huge snake held by the constellation Ophiuchus.

It can either be referred to as simply 'Serpens' or by its western half, Caput the 'Snake's Head' or its eastern half, Cauda the 'Snake's Tail'

Ophiuchus was believed to have been the son of Apollo and a healer. According to legend, the snake is also meant to represent healing as it sheds its skin in rebirth.

'Ouroboros...' Ophiuchus's side thought together.

Ophiuchus represents his namesake of the Ophiuchus constellation.

While Amelie is the Serpens, for she was born when Serpens shone the brightest.

"Hold on, if Ophiuchus is the Serpent Bearer, and Amelie is the Serpent. That means right now they are recreating their constellation." Regulus said, and everyone looked towards the pair.

They couldn't help but smile at that.

Looking at Ophiuchus whom was holding Amelie.

The Serpent Bearer, bearing the Serpent.

They live up to their constellation.

Together they were connected, in many ways other than their marriage contract.

For they were soulmates.

"WHAT?!" Many cried in mixed reactions.

Ophiuchus's side seemed calm, as if they already knew this, which they did.

While Ophelia had an unpleasant feeling.

Platonic soulmates.

"Oh. Thank Merlin!" Eveningmoon shippers had cheered out.

Ophelia felt the feeling disappear with that.

That alone explained Ophiuchus's ability to speak to snakes, for soulmates, platonic or otherwise share abilities, on very rare occasions.

Atleast they have an answer to one of their countless questions of the future now.

It was the weekend.

The pair were able to leave their respective school's without anyone's knowledge.

"We really need to add house elf anti apparition wards." McGonagall said.

"How are they?" Ophiuchus asked her.

The pair were together in Ilha da Queimada Grande, also known as Snake Island, an island just off the coast of Brazil in the Atlantic Ocean.

"Snake island?"

Which is the only home of one of the world's deadliest, and most endangered, serpents.

"Ofcourse they'd go there!"

Almost every Brazilian knows about the island, but most would never dream of going there— it's infested with between 2,000 and 4,000 golden lancehead vipers, one of the deadliest snakes in the entire world.