𝟎𝟕𝟐; ʟᴇsᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ & ʟᴏɴɢʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ

"—LESTRANGE ANDL LONGBOTTOM." Snape said during class.

"I remember this. He almost fainted out of fear from Ophiuchus." Draconian said.

The class all collectively paused.

Neville Longbottom, was frozen, his eyes wide filled with fear.

"What? Why?" Alice asked.

"You'll find out soon enough."

Snape had partnered him up with none other than Ophiuchus Lestrange.

Many looks of pity and sorrow were given to him by the Gryffindor's, as some feared for Neville's safety.

"To be fair, you threaten almost everyone. Just last week you tried to kill me." Amelie said, makings Ophiuchus roll his eyes.

"You are exaggerating. I didn't try to kill you. It was Ophiuchus the Second, who tried to eat you." He reminded her.

"Um, who is Ophiuchus the Second?"

"Serpentarius's, albino basilisk he named after himself." Elias answered.

"Which we got illegally off the black market while Ophie was still an egg, for him as his Yule gift." Draconian added.

Everyone else blinked not knowing how to respond to that information.

While the Slytherin's behind their smirking mask, couldn't help but to fell just a bit of pity as well for Longbottom.

"Do we really?"

Just a bit.

The bit being a single grain of rice.

"Half a grain of rice actually." Blaise said.

The color drained from Neville's face as Ophiuchus approached him.

Neville looked as if he was about to faint.

Working with Ophiuchus during potions, a subject that is known for its dangerous consequence if done incorrectly?

Neville is sure he won't make it out alive and everyone else thinks so as well.

"Could you really blame us?" Daphne said.

All eyes were on them.

"Longbottom." Ophiuchus said with his normal bored look and cold monotone tone voice, making Neville flinch.

This is the first time Neville had spoken to Ophiuchus, for he tried his best to avoid him, for obvious reasons.

"What BLOODY REASONS?!"

"L-Lestrange..." Neville stuttered.

"Stop acting as if I will bloody attack you." Ophiuchus rolled his eyes.

"I mean—"

"Draconian continued that sentence and I will double your training." Ophiuchus threatened, making Draconian shut up, with others snickered.