𝟎𝟗𝟓; ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙɪʀᴅ & ᴍᴏᴏɴʙᴇᴀᴍ

"HELLO- MOONBEAM."

Ophelia... was at a lost for words.

Here Ophiuchus Lestrange, giving her the softest of looks, and warmest of smiles, she didn't even know was physically possible for him.

Yet this wasn't, Ophiuchus Lestrange.

His eyes were a reminder.

This was, Corvus Corbeau.

Their eyes meet for the first time.

Soon she felt a sharp pain in her mind.

She sees a silhouette of a young lady. With hair dark as night, a complexion pale as marble. Her face was a burr all expect her eyes.

A pair of vibrant heliotrope.

Ophelia is soon pulled into reality.

She was still gazing into those same heliotrope eyes, in the form of Corvus.

Corvus whom was now standing infront of her.

"Blackbird..." Ophelia whispered, yet the hall was so silent it carried for all to hear.

Before anyone could realize what happened next Ophelia stood up a dagger in her hand.

Corvus just barely dodged her strikes.

Ophelia ran behind him, and jumped.

Crossing both of her leg, she wrapped them around Corvus's neck, it was surprising he didn't lose his balance, as Ophelia aimed the dagger right between his heliotrope eyes.

Everyone went still frozen in place, they all were completely unable to take their eyes off the scene that just happen in front of them.

Corvus though was grinning like a maniac, not even fazed by the sharp dagger that was a mere inch away from his eyes.

"Moonbeam, if you wanted me between your legs, you could have just asked." Corvus said in playful yet seductive manner.

Which caught Ophelia off guard.

"I'm curious how did you know that being chocked by a beautiful lady's thighs was something I always wanted to experience?" Corvus teased.

'I'm not getting through this with my dignity intact, am I?' Corvus heard Ophiuchus groan.

'You have dignity?' Was Corvus retort.

"Ophiuchus calls me stupid for that. The best way
to shut him up, is by reminding him we are the same. Well not really but you get the idea."
Corvus hummed.

"Does he know about the..." Ophelia trailed off yet Corvus knew what she meant.

"He doesn't know." He answered.

'I don't know what?' Ophiuchus questioned.

'That your a bitch.' Corvus responded.

Corvus knows almost everything about Ophiuchus, and vice-versa. They know almost everything about each other, but not all.

Corvus likes to take control at night when
Ophiuchus is fully sleeping. That is when his hold
is the weakest, and his conscience is well not fully
at all conscious at the those times. Leaving Corvus free to do whatever he pleases. When Ophiuchus wakes and takes control he can't access the memories Corvus make during this.

When Corvus's conscience is asleep while Ophiuchus is awake, it mean the same thing. When Corvus wakes he isn't able to access the memories Ophiuchus makes during this time.