𝟎𝟖𝟎; ᴀɴɢᴇʟ

ASTROPHEL ARRIVED at the chateau to find Ophelia eating chocolate.

"You have more chocolate in your system than blood at this point." Louis said.

"Louis, you have no room to talk. You carry chocolate on you for her. Pretty sure you have some right now." Hermione told him.

Louis just laughed as he took out a chocolate bar and handed it to Ophelia who gladly accepted it, and began to eat it.

Not before she halved it, giving the other part to Ron who smiled.

"You are encouraging cavities!" Hermione said.

"So? If I get cavities. I'll just visit Dr. Granger since your parents are dentists." Ophelia shrugged.

Hermione sighed giving up arguing with Ophelia.

"Really, Moonflower?" Astro raised a brow
at Ophelia.

Before Ophelia could do or say anything Astro flicked his wrist and vanishing all the chocolate.

"No! Not the chocolate!" Remus exclaimed.

Ophelia looked at her brother with betrayal.

"How could you?!" Ophelia whined over dramatically.

"Moonflower, you are going to get cavities." Astrophel told her.

"See! He agrees!" Hermione said, but went ignored by Ophelia whom just finished her chocolate.

Their unforgiving and eyes clashing with each other.

It was time he told her about her memories that were sealed off. After countless sleepless days, he managed to find a way to unseal them.

Ophelia stiffened ever to slightly.

"Moonflower, let's go to my study. It's important." He said, Ophelia nodded seeing his expression.

The screen shifted.

Astrophel and Ophelia were in his study, that was brightly filled with sunlight from the windows, both of them sitting down together on a velvet sofa.

"Don't get mad but I used legilimency on you during summer." Astrophel said, making her eyes widen.

"I found something." Which caught her attention even more.

"You have memories that have been sealed off for years. The magical signature of the caster to me is unknown, yet at the same time it is oddly familiar."

The twins shared a look.

Under the table they held each other's hand.

Ophelia blinked trying to process what Astrophel just said.

"Can you unseal them?" She asked him.

"Yes, I spent a long time looking for a way to unseal them. Would you like me to?" Ophelia nodded.

Astrophel got up, then looked at her.

"You may want to lay down." He suggested and she did, as Astrophel knelt down at her side, a hand placed gently on her head, as she closed her eyes.

"Aperis Reviulus Virtori."

He repeated thrice.

The screen shifted.

Ophelia began to fidget with the ring Astrophel
had given her.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃; ʜᴘ (𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें