𝟎𝟐𝟓; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴇᴜᴅs

OPHELIA WANTED to know more. So she swallowed up her pride and decided to ask Ophiuchus.

"Ahh, Potter Pride, something that is a pain to deal with." Euphemia said getting betrayed looks from her husband and son.

While everyone agreed.

Why him? Because it was the most reasonable option in her opinion.

"REALLY? Him?!" Yelled Sirius.

From what she gathered he is advanced in magic and grew up surrounded by magic,
and has been screwed over by Dumbledore
so he won't tell anyone.

He is the best and most safest bet. Right?

"Oh child, never trust a Slytherin. We can't even trust ourselves." Regulus said.

They all agreed.

"Believe me! Long story short my cunning plan got so convoluted I somehow managed to double cross MYSELF! Then ended with a year's worth of detention!" Exclaimed Barty getting them to laugh with Slytherins looked away.

For they relate to that.

I mean double crossing themselves?

Happens more than they like to admit.

Ophelia found Ophiuchus with Theodore and Blaise like always. Ron was still very much asleep considering it is the weekend now.

"Lestrange." She got their attention.

"Bunny." He acknowledged her. Much to her annoyance at that nickname.

"Can I speak to you again? In private." She asked as she eyed the pair of boys.

"Fine." He then turned to Theodore and Blaise. "Tell Grengrass I want an audience with her later." The pair nodded and left.

"Greengrass? Sorry but no! Eveningmoon for the win!" Marlene getting confused looks.

"Eveningmoon? What is that?"

"Ophiuchus's and Ophelia's ship name. Since hesperos is the evening star, and ophelia is a name of a moon. So Eveningmoon!" She explained which made sense.

Eveningmoon is quite a beautiful name.

"Well? Lets go." With that the pair walked in silence to an abandon classroom.

She watched as Ophiuchus casted a privacy spell and locked the doors before turning
to Ophelia.

"What do you want this time, Bunny?" He asked in his normal bored tone and matching expression that he always as.

"Lestrange, can you tell me anything about blood magic?" Ophelia watched as the question was processed before Ophiuchus raised a brow at her in interest.

"Is something you shouldn't do." James said.

"What makes you think I know anything about blood magic?" He asked.

"Because your well you." Regulus said.

"Because your well you." Ophelia said as if it explained everything.

Regulus looked away at everyone's amused looks.

It does actually.

"Bunny, that is the Dark Arts you are asking about. How did you hear about such a subject?" Ophiuchus questioned.

"I found a reference in a books. I hadn't read it all of it but it was just a broad overview of different branches of magic thought to have been practiced at one point in history. I wanted to know if it was true and what it really was. The book did say that Blood magic was grey and not dark." Ophelia lied smoothly.