𝟎𝟒𝟒; ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛs

OPHELIA STUMBLED out of the floo system, falling onto the marble floor. "Ughhh." She groaned as Astrophel helped her up.

Those whom were bad with using the floo, couldn't help but pity her, as they knew the feeling.

After dusting herself off, she looked around. She couldn't believe it. She was in Potter Manor, it was grand yet cozy at the same time.

"You know dad would always tell me about how bad he was at using the floo, and he didn't get the hang of it till his 5th year." Astrophel laughed.

Many snickered at James, whom looked away.

"Wait dad..?" She looked at him.

"Dad and mom- well my mom, have their portrait here. Every member of the House of Potter, by blood or by marriage, has their portraits hung here." He explained it to her.

"Well atleast they have their parents in another way." Molly commented.

"Would you like to talk to him?" He asked.

"Would I? Ofcourse!" She smiled.

James smiled.

Ophelia followed behind Astrophel, they were on the 3rd floor of the west wing, as Astrophel informed her.

At the end of the west wing they stopped at a pair of large golden doors.

"Welcome, to the Hall of Potters."

He pushed open the golden doors to reveal a long hallway that is lively and filled with noise. There countless painting hung on both side if the wall, all filled with people conversing with each other.

Everyone looked at the screen curiously.

After awhile of walking they stopped and Ophelia stood at the painting infront of her, as she read the golden name plaque under the portrait.

ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ғʟᴇᴀᴍᴏɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ
ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇsᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴛ-ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ғʟᴇᴀᴍᴏɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇsᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴛ-ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ