𝟎𝟗𝟕; ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

"DO I HAVE TO? I don't wanna go back to school yet." Ophelia whined to her brother, during breakfast. Tomorrow she leaves for Hogwarts, as Yule Break is almost over.

"I don't want to be here half the time."

"Moonflower, you have to go to school. Don't you miss your friends? What are their names again?" He asked before pausing to think.

"Roland, Hemisphere, and Louisiana."

The hall laughed, while the said trio had different expression. Ron looked offended, Hermione looked annoyed, and Louis just laughed it off.

Ophelia just laughed, because Astrophel thought those were they names.

"What?" He raised a brow.

"N-Nothing." She said in a fit of giggles.

"Anyways is there anything you want to do before we go back?" Astrophel asked.

"Can we go back to Montmartre?"

Aleksis remembered this.

The screen shifted.

The pair were in Place Cachée, the shopping district of Montmartre.

Astrophel walked by Ophelia's side, holding many different bags, all things Astro bought for her. Various books from Magillard: Plumes et Tom, a personal favorite of Astro's, clothes from Maison Capenoir.

"Astrophel is giving scary dog privileges."

"He scares everyone who tries to dance with me during events." Ophelia said and James smiled.

"As he should." His voice was proud.

Now the pair were heading towards Confiserie Enchantée de K. Rammelle,
a confection shop.

"I love this place! Everything is to die for!" Elias exclaimed brightly.

"I'm surprised you haven't gained any weight from the amount you eat from there." Silas said.

"They are empty calories." Elias rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say, but don't come crying to me when you can't fit into your favorite clothes."

"Welcome." The shopkeeper greeted.

Ophelia being Ophelia already disappeared from Astrophel's sights and went straight to the chocolate isle.

"Ofcourse."

Ophelia was too entranced by the various kinds of chocolate she failed to notice there was someone infront of her and she had bumped into them.

"Sorry— YOU?!" Ophelia exclaimed as she met their gaze. Standing infront of her was, Aleksis who just stared down at her.

"Me." Aleksis said bluntly.

"Brat." Aleksis scoffed as he looked down
at himself, specifically the clothes he wore. "Now I need to burn these later. Who knows what diseases you are carrying."