𝟎𝟗𝟗; ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ & ᴍɪɴᴅ

"HOW BORING." Ophiuchus muttered.

Ophiuchus laid dramatically sprawled on a black and golden framed chaise lounge in his room, he resembled a 14th century Victorian Baroness, and the way he covers his eyes with his free hand in such a way that seemed elegant with how he did it.

"The Black Dramatic's." Sirius said. "We all have it. As much as I hate to admit it. You cannot be a Black if you aren't dramatic."

The Black's and those who knew them, all could't help but to agree with this.

Yet many, cannot help but feel a sense of déjà vu seeing Ophiuchus like that. As Bellatrix has done that many times.

His room was basked in sliver moonlight seeping in from the windows.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? For when you aren't supposed to be sleeping you are sleeping, yet when you are supposed to be sleeping you are awake." Silas said to Ophiuchus.

"Don't blame me. Blame the parasite." Ophiuchus told him. 'Fuck you.' Corvus whined.

He didn't want to go back to Hogwarts.

Ophiuchus hated that place.

Many looked at him in shock, not able to grasp that fact that he hated Hogwarts.

"No shit." Corvus said to him as he had manifested infront of him in his astral projected form, completely removed from the physical world, unable to influence the things around him.

'I look hot.' Corvus said.

'We are identical.'

'Nevermind.'

"Go away." Ophiuchus told him annoyed.

"Nope. No, can do. Unless you want to
rip your own heart out, physically and metaphorically." Corvus pointed out.

"He has a heart?" Aleksis muttered.

"What do you want?"

Corvus hummed thoughtfully.

"Did you love her?" Corvus asked him, and Ophiuchus glared at him.

"Who's her? Amelie?"

"Nope. Not me. Pretty sure if Ophii was given the chance he'd push me off a rocky sea side cliff into my watery grave." Amelie said with a roll of her eyes.

"I would." Ophiuchus spoke, and they honestly could't tell if he was joking.

"You already know the answer. You are me sadly." Ophiuchus said sharply.

"I asked first." Corvus whined.

"Then you've got to tell me. What is love is exactly? Otherwise, I don't think I'll be able to answer the question." Ophiuchus said.

Corvus rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Fine, if you won't be so kind as to provide me the definition of love, shall we go with the Christian concept of it?" Corvus raised a brow at him.

Ophelia scoffed at the mention of Christianity.

Can you blame her though?

"Corinthians 13:4-8. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude." He began.

"It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." Not breaking eye contact for a single second with his counterpart, Ophiuchus finished reciting the scriptures.