𝟎𝟓𝟕; ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʀʀᴏᴡ

"HOW DEPRESSING..." Louis said as he looked at Ophiuchus whom as always, is unfazed.

"Really? You want to know what is truly depressing? The fact you are Ravenclaw's star chaser, and quidditch captain, yet you lack stamina where it really matters." Ophiuchus smirked.

The hall just watched this go down with interest.

"Excuse me? I have stamina, Lestrange." Louis glared at him.

"Really? Last I remember you could barely keep up with me, Princeling." Ophiuchus taunted.

Louis got up and made his way towards Ophiuchus, whom remained sitting down as Louis stood above him, glaring.

"Say that again." Louis said.

"Trying to make yourself intimidating?" Ophiuchus threw his head back and laughed in amusement.

Ophiuchus proceeds to pull Louis by his sweater vest collar and pulled him down to his height.

Louis tried to get out of Ophiuchus's grasp, but Ophiuchus held onto Louis firmly.

Elias whispered into her twin's ear.

"Wish that was you, huh?" Getting herself a smacked at the back of her head from, Silas.

"Let go of me, Lestrange!" Louis demanded.

"Acting shy now are we? You weren't like this last time. I recalled you being very confident, defying me, yet being so needy. I'd gladly show everyone the memory. Then again, that face you make when you are begging, is too precious for me to show anyone else, Princeling." Ophiuchus whispered to Louis's.

"I wonder how she'd react to everything. Then again I don't need to wonder. She will find out eventually." He added on.

"Along with that little secret of yours..." Ophiuchus kissed Louis's neck discreetly, nobody noticed they all just see Ophiuchus whispering something to him.

Louis glared, before grabbed Ophiuchus's arm and roughly pulled it away from himself.

Louis twisted a ring on his hand and a bow and quiver filled with arrows appeared on him.

This beautiful flatbow has been solidly constructed of exquisite elder wood. Its string is made from exceptional acromantula silk.

The limbs have been decorated with rune-like symbols and end in rounded curves shaped like delicate ribbons. The handle is wrapped in hide and decorated with symbolic writing.

The broad quiver is made from rare dragon hide and is worn around the Louis's back. The outer side has been decorated with gilded details, which must be there for more than just decoration.

Louis grabbed a poison dipped arrow and pointed it right at Ophiuchus's head.

The past were speechless at this, while future just shrugged, Ophiuchus getting threatened by weapons happened quite often.

"Holy shit-" Marlene whispered. "Now THIS is enemies to lovers!"

"Eosphorus, the perfect ship name for them." The sippers looked at her confused.

"Well Ophiuchus's middle name is 'Hesperos' meaning the 'Evening Star' right? Louis's middle name is 'Soleil' meaning 'Sun' together they are 'Eosphorus' meaning 'Moringstar' the name Ophiuchus stated he wanted his middle instead of 'Hesperos' before." She explained.

"Damn, how do you come up with these names?!"

"I have no fucking clue." She said.

Back to Ophiuchus and Louis.