𝟎𝟏𝟖; ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴs & ᴘᴀʀᴄᴇʟs

DRACO IS SHOWN sitting next to Ophiuchus during potions class. Draco was trying to get Ophiuchus's attention but his attempts were futile, as Ophiuchus ignored him.

"Ophiuchus, looks so done with Lucy 2.0." Rabastan said getting another glare form, Lucius.

After a while the door slams open and Snape comes rushing in.

"Are you trying to be a bat, Snivellus?" Sirius teased Severus who just sneered at him.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few..."

He looks at Draco, who smiles

"-who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper..."

"That is a good speech." Slughorn complimented.

Draco looks on.

"-in death." Draco raises his eyebrows.

Snape sees Ophelia, writing what Snape said in his lecture down, in, his view, not paying attention.

"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not... pay... attention."

"She is paying attention! Your just a sniveling little git!" James spat, while Lily looked disappointed in her old friend.

Hermione nudges Ophelia, finally making her look up to the Professor. Snape then walks to where he can speak to Ophelia
more properly.

"Miss Potter. Our... new... celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"Hey! That is NEWTs level."

Hermione raises her hand. Ophelia shrugs.

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Miss. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

"This is just targeting now." Lily said making Severus look down.

Hermione's hand raises again.

"I don't know, sir." She said.

"And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfbane?"

"I don't know, sir."

"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything..." Draco has a smirk on his face.

"-is it, Miss Potter?"

"Clearly, Hermione knows. Since it's a pity not to ask her." Ophelia said.

Hermione looks a bit surprised as almost everyone laughs.

"Now that is definitely, Lily." Alice commented.

Ophiuchus just looked bored, and Snape took notice of this and turned to him.

"Ah, Mister. Lestrange, if your so bored care to answer?" Snape drawled and all attention that was in Ophelia shifted to him.

"Asphodel and wormwood, professor? I thought the Draught of Living Death was on the NEWT syllabus. If you're expecting us to read that far ahead then you're going to be deeply disappointed in, say, Goyle. He's still on The Hungry Owl and, honestly sir, it's giving him some problems." Ophiuchus sassed.