𝟎𝟓𝟎; sɪʟᴋ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs

DINNER WAS AMUSING to put it lightly.

Alot of screaming, threatening, fighting, arguing, food and stake knives being thrown, as Ophiuchus just sits back and observes.

"I strive to be as unfazed as Ophiuchus."

Thank Merlin, Narcissus wasn't there. He would have just added to the chaos.

Last Ophiuchus heard from Narcissus was yesterday morning when he informed Ophiuchus, he was off to his lover's place.

Ophiuchus still can't wrap around the fact Narcissus actually has a lover.

"Venus!"

Other than a bleeding Silas, courtesy of Elias, by accident that is, nobody else was harmed, or dead.

"What exactly happened...?"

Now alone in the comfort of his bedroom.

Ophiuchus ran a black silk gloved hand through his dark and curly hair.

He looked towards nightstand, where he sees a wilting starflower.

They winced at the irony.

Walking over to it he stopped as he brought his left hand to his mouth.

He bite onto the tip of his pointer finger, his pearly white teeth held the silk fabric firmly, as he pulled back his head while he withdrew his hand at the same time.

Now in his mouth was his glove being held by his teeth, his left hand now free from its silk bearings.

"That was fucking hot..." Marlene said.

His hand was pale, the same shade of his ivory toned skin. Fingers both elegant and elongated, with his nails unpainted and smooth is filled to perfection.

His veins were quite prominent despite being only 12 years of age.

His hands were beautiful, yet scarred.

As on closer inspection you could see dozens upon dozen of pale scars littered all over his hands. Yet due to Ophiuchus's already pale complexion, it makes it harder to see.

"He can choke me." Lily sighed at Marlene knowing her bluntness and lack of filter.

His scars remind him that he did indeed survive his deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment.

He took the glove out of his mouth, now holding it in his still gloved right hand.

He reacher towards the starflower.

A dim yet bright white seemed to illuminate from his hand as he touched the wilted flower that began to glow as well upon contact. It began to change, no longer withered as it now stood in full bloom once again.

"Is that what he has been hiding?"

Pathetic isn't it? To him it is atleast. To have the power of life and creation in his hands yet he couldn't save his Queen.

Silence rang out the hall.

Power of life and creation...

What the fuck?! They though he was death and destruction! Not life and creation!

Think, to have the power of life, he'd be able to out run Fate. Yet there are still things Death can take. As he held her close as he cursed the world, as the sun begins to cry.

If you were to ask Ophiuchus on which
Greek God he related to most.

It would be Apollo, God of the Sun.