𝟎𝟗𝟐; ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs

"WHY ARE WE HERE?" Daphne asked.

"Because Ophiuchus adopted us, despite us having parents." Blaise said.

"Wait if he adopted us— wouldn't that make him our dad, and Amelie is our mom?" Daphne asked.

"Silas is the mom. Amelie and Elias are like the cool wine aunts." Theo told them.

"Why am I the mom?" Silas asked.

"You cook for us." They answered.

"I hate all of you expect for, Luna." Silas sighed.

They are all gathered in the living room
of the manor by Ophiuchus who isn't
even here yet.

"You know?" She raised a brow at Elias, whom was smirking as always.

"Don't know, Princess." Elias shrugged.

"Your a seer." Daphne pointed out.

"So? I don't know, nor do I want to know what goes on inside Serpentarius's head." Elias said as she checked her nails.

'It is impossible to figure out what went wrong inside his head. Nobody can get into the castle of his mind, as they can't even get past the gate, that's blocked with a code none can figure out.' Amelie thought.

Ophiuchus is a mess.

She is trying to help him.

Yet it's hard to help someone who can't nor doesn't want to help themselves.

"I swear to, Merlin. I will shove the heels
of my stilettos down your throat one of
these days." Daphne scoffed.

"Well aren't you kinky, Princess." Elias voice had a suggestive yet playful tone.

Daphne scoffed feigning annoyance.

Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Can you like not have a lovers quarrel?"
He asked them.

Daphne blushed, as Elias just laughed.

"Your so cute when your red. Though, I'm sure purple on your neck would look better." Elias grinned at her.

Daphne blushed even more.

"Elias, there are children present." Silas reminded.

Elias just huffed.

"I agree. Keep it down." Silas said.

He was sitting on the velvet sofa, with his his legs crossed as he read a book. The book in his hand was a simple hard cover black book.

"What you reading?" Theo asked.

Silas buried his face into his hands in remembrance on what happened.

"None of your business." Silas said, before he realized was happened next Elias took the book from his hand and began to read it outloud to them.

"I wish I was an only child sometimes." He said shooting his twin a glare.

"You know you love me."

"That is up for debate."

"—'Fuck. Fuck, darling.' He groaned against her lips, as she moaned back in return in what Greyson was sure both pain and pleasure. He felt Diane's hands on his chest, sliding up to his neck. He shuddered ever so lightly at her touches."

"IN PUBLIC!?" Someone exclaimed.

Others were blushing.

"Not like I'm the only person that does." Silas
said annoyed. "Apparently rumor has it, that
both Diggory and Granger do as well from what
I heard during 4th year."