𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; ʀᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

TOM RIDDLE hated adoption day.

Children would do anything to be adopted, and Tom he knows the people whom are adopting won't spare him a glance as Miss Cole, told them about him being Satan's spawn.

All the children were lined up waiting to see the people who will be adopting.

Miss Cole had told them they were a lovely young couple, whom possessed alot of money. That made the children even more behaved, wanting to catch the couple's attention. I mean who wouldn't want to be apart of a rich family?

The door opened revealing Miss Cole, and the couple walking behind her.

The children even Tom, couldn't help but stare at them. They were both drop-dead gorgeous, they were dressed in what seems to be expensive clothing and accessories. They had an air of royalty and confidence surrounding them.

The bright sterling grey eyed male spoke.

"I'm Ophiuchus Potter-Black. This beautiful women by me is my wife, Ophelia Potter-Black." He introduced. Before it was 'Potter-Lestrange' but Ophiuchus decided to go 'Potter-Black' as it had a nicer ring to it in his opinion.

"Hello." Ophelia smiled charmingly.

The pair gazed upon each of the children, looking at them for a few moments till they saw Tom.

Both of them looked at each other as if they were having a silent conversation, before they walked towards Tom.

Tom felt so tiny compared to them. As Ophiuchus stood at 6'4, while Ophelia was 5'7, and Tom was just 4'3 at the moment he is only 5 after all.

"Hello." Ophelia greeted kindly as she knelt down to his height. "Whats your name?" She asked.

"...Tom Riddle." Tom said quietly.

"Would you like to come with us, Tom?" She asked.

Go with them? To leave behind the orphanage? Absolutely he would.

Tom nodded in response.

Ophiuchus can confidently say he hates the 1930's

Ophiuchus can confidently say he hates the 1930's. Most because all the cars were shit, compared to his luxury cars in the 2000's.

A 1932 Bugatti Type 50 Coupé Semi-Profilée, is what he had to settle for. He hated it, Merlin, he wished he had his Lamborghini, Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche, modern Bugatti, or any of his countless high end luxury cars.

This Bugatti, is too slow and cheap for his liking.

Yet for Tom, whom was in the backseat found it luxurious.

Ophelia internally laughed. She wonders how Tom will react to Ophiuchus's spending habits, and luxurious taste.

"Why did you chose me?" Tom asked suddenly.