𝟎𝟐𝟖; sᴀᴍʜᴀɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ, & ᴠɪsɪᴛs

THE SCREEN SHOWED, Ophiuchus who is not in Hogwarts.

"How?!" Exclaimed many.

How did he get out of Hogwarts? As everyone knows you can't get in or out without through the floo with permission nor can anyone but the headmaster apprate.

This is Ophiuchus Lestrange we are taking about. He used a house elf to get him out.

"What...?"

They don't apprate, but something similar to it. Something that is not in the Hogwarts's wards to prevent them from leaving.

'Why didn't we think of that?' Many shared the
same thought.

For when the founders warded the castle they nor did anyone at the time understand house elf magic enough to ward it properly.

"That makes sense." The Ravenclaws noted.

Nor has anyone done yet.

Currently Ophiuchus wore an intricate black and white ritual robes, with his signature black gloves on.

He is seen walking through Black Family's French Estate. The very same estate the 'Black Massacre' took place.

The Black family didn't know how to feel about that fact at all.

There he entered the ritual room. Candles were floating around the ritual circle, the bonfire flaming high.

"Narcissus." Ophiuchus called.

This got the Black's attention and all looked at Narcissa. They all knew how much she wanted a son named Narcissus.

Then a person stepped out of the shadows it was a boy maybe a year or so older than Ophiuchus.

Wearing similar robes.

Shoulder length platinum blonde hair that could be mistaken for snowy white, and fair complexion.

'He looks a bit like a, Malfoy.' Lucius and Abraxas took note.

What stood out most were their eyes. Their foggy pale blue eyes indicating blindness,
and the scar that started from the bottom of his right eye and stopped at his chin, that showed prominently due to his complexion.

"What happened?" Narcissa whispered.

Despite that he is very handsome.

Especially his sharp aristocratic features.

"Something the Black's are known for." Lucius looked between Narcissa and the boy.

"Been awhile, Eros." The boy smirked.

This is Narcissus Regulus Black. Formally known as Narcissus Abraxas Malfoy.

This raised many questions.

The Disowned Malfoy.

"What?" Narcissa looked at Lucius.

"What did you do?" She demanded knowing he had something to do with it.

For she could never do that to her own child.

The Black's started at him dangerously.

"I-I don't know! It's the future!"

"Stop calling me that." Ophiuchus glared but Narcissus was unfazed by it.

"If your glaring at me, remembering that doesn't work on me. I'm still blind!" Narcissus smiled.