𝟎𝟏𝟓; ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍs & ᴅᴏʀᴍs

LATER PERCY IS shown leading the Gryffindors to the staircase tower.

"Gryffindors, follow me, please. Keep up. Thank you." Percy said.

"This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Oh, and keep an eye on the staircases... they like to change." He explained.

The camera pans up and we see a vast amount of staircases, people walking on them, and some switching places.

"Remember when Pete almost fell?" Making the Marauders snicker while Peter gave a sarcastic smile.

"Keep up, please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on." They begin walking up the stairs, several of the portraits began greeting them.

"Seamus, that picture's moving!"

"Look at that one, Ophelia!"

"I think she fancies you."

"Oh, look! Look! Who's that girl?"

"Welcome to Hogwarts." A man in a painting greeted them.

A bit later on the seventh floor, They are in the corridor leading to Gryffindor Tower. They come up to a large painting of a large woman in a pink dress.

She is known as "The Fat Lady"

"Password?"

"Caput Draconis." Percy said.

The Fat Lady smiles and nods in confirmation. The painting opens up to reveal a doorway in the wall, leading to Gryffindor Tower.

"Follow me, everyone. Keep up, quickly, come on." Percy said.

"Oh, wow." The first years looked in awe.

It was full of squashy armchairs, tables, and a bulletin board where school notices, ads, lost posters, etc. could be posted.

The common room was decorated in several shades of red, which was associated with the house.

The Gryffindor's puff their chest out in pride seeing the other house's reactions.

"Gather 'round here. Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boy's dormitories, upstairs and down to your left. Girls, the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up." Percy explained.

The screen then shifted over to Ophiuchus.

The prefects ahead of them kept up a steady stream of conversation pointing out trick steps and false doors as they went.

It wasn't long until they came to a halt in front of a blank stone wall.

"The password to the common room changes every two weeks, you'll find it pinned to the notice board and do try your best not to forget it, we won't help you." The female prefect joked before she turned to
face the wall.

"Viper." She said. The stone slowly slid apart to reveal the common room.

Ophiuchus walked in with the rest of her year mates and looked around the common room with barely concealed awe. Expect for Ophiuchus who looked indifferent.

At the back of the room were large windows that looked into the lake which cast a soothing green glow onto the room, dark sofas and leather armchairs were scattered across the room by the fireplace, by coffee tables and bookshelves. Thick glimmering tapestries lined the wall while the stone floor was covered in plush thick rugs.