𝟎𝟔𝟑; ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ

THE FIRST DAY of school was boring so far. Ophelia went to look for Louis, whom she found in the library by himself.

"Hey, Louie." She greeted getting his attention as he looked up from his book.

"I forgot how cute you looked when you were little." Ophelia cooed at the screen.

Louis blushed.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

Louis had buried his face into his large veiny hands in embarrassment, as Ophelia ruffled his messy dark yet fluffy hair.

She pouted playfully.

"Its me Ophelia." She said.

Louis blinked.

"Merlin, your beautiful- not to say you weren't beautiful before- just that-!" Louis was at a lost for words.

"Pathetic." Ophiuchus commented.

Louis just glared at him.

As Ophelia just laughed before being shushed by Madam Pince.

"Have anything planned for this year?" Ophelia asked after Louis got over
his initial shock.

"Quidditch, trying out for the team as a chaser." Louis answered her.

"Your inferiority complex is showing." Ophiuchus hummed with a sarcastic smile.

"Shut up, Lestrange." Louis glared.

"What does a chaser do again?" She asked.

James looked at her in disbelief.

"The Chasers throw the Quaffle to each other and try and get it through one of the hoops to score a goal. There are tree chasers per team. The chasers controlled the Quaffle and attempted to get it through the goal hoops past the keeper. Each goal was worth ten points. Chasers are generally considered the most exhilarating to watch by spectators during a quidditch game, at least until the holden snitch had been spotted. Chasers were typically swift and agile flyers second only to the seeker." He explained.

"Your father James, he was the chaser and captain for the Gryffindor team." He added making her eyes widen.

James looked proud as he smirked.

"How did you know..?" She asked.

"His name and a few others are displayed on a trophy in the trophy room." Louis told Ophelia who made a mental note to see it for herself late.

"The captain this year for Ravenclaw is?"

"Roger Davies, also a chaser." He answered.

The screen shifted.

The students are seated in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, decorated with portraits of its owner.

"Damn more narcissistic, than Narcissus. The Greek myth, not Narcissus Black." Someone said.

"Very much true."

Gilderoy Lockhart, the door to the office opens and Lockhart walks out.

"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, me Gilderoy Lockhart." Then many groaned.

Lockart frowned at this.

The screen shifted again.

There Ophiuchus was looking at the quidditch team and his cousin.