𝟎𝟎𝟔; ʜᴇʟʟ sᴘᴀᴡɴ

THE SCREEN SHOWED a now 11 year old Ophiuchus Lestrange. He looked almost exactly like his mother, Bellatrix.

"He looks so cute-"

The screen pans, he could be seen standing in a dark and foggy woodland area as he is covered in blood.

Blood that is not his own.

In his hand is a blood stained sword, behind him is a pile of dismembered bodies, and in his other hand is a heart.

His beautiful yet dull sterling grey eyes matched with the cold and emotionless looked that he held.

"HOLY SHIT!" The hall yelled.

"He is fucking insane!" Someone yelled.

"He is not insane, he is mad. The entire Black family is cursed with it." Another said.

"What the bloody fuck?!"

"Mortem." He called.

Soon a growl in the fog, a cracking of wood, and suddenly he is faced by a lumbering being of thunder and fury.

Four bleak eyes stare at him with a disturbing obsession, and another growl bursts from its jagged mouth in an attempt to intimidate him.

Ophiuchus merely raised a brow.

A pair of jagged antlers adorns its withered head, which itself is covered in small gashes. A constant plume of smoke escapes the creature's large nostrils set within a curved nose.

Its withered head sits atop a tall, muscular body. Several bizarre wounds ooze a thick, foul liquid.

The creature darts toward him, its four legs stumblingly carry its infernal body with a frenzied energy.

A bony tail squirms behind it, electric energies pulse from it with every movement.

Two immense wings extend themselves fully. Skin covered bones, and fiery feathers stretch upward before curling up.

The large 9ft tall creature came closer and closer, its eyes never leaving Ophiuchus's.

"THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Now that was nightmare fuel, it didn't take long for the younger students to start crying, while the older students and adults were paralyzed in fear.

The creature then bowed it's head.

Ophiuchus moved closer to it without fear and patted it's head.

"It's lunch time, Mortem." He extended the heart in his hand and fed it to the beast, the directed it to the pile of bodies.

Quick the beast "Mortem" lunged towards the bodies and ate them quickly not leaving a single piece behind.

"That thing is vicious, I want one." Bellatrix muttered, her family pretended not to hear.

Just imagining Bellatrix with that is terrifying.

Once finished eating it made it's way back to Ophiuchus waiting for further command.

"Go back till you are called upon." Ophiuchus said in which Mortem bowed, it's body dissolving into shadows.

Just as Ophiuchus was about to leave he heard an owl, he turned to see an owl flying towards him.

It stopped infront of him dropping a letter in which he caught.

It was his Hogwarts letter.

Ophiuchus stuffed the now blood strained envelope in his pocket and turned to the owl. "I'll send my response later."