𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋; ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀʙᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴜ

ORPHEA HESPERIA LESTRANGE, the resident Serpent Queen of Slytherin, gazed at the bane of her existence, Ophelius James Potter.

Whom was holding a bouquet of flowers.

A bouquet of red roses to be exact.

"Darling!" Ophelius smiled at her.

"Saint Potter, get the hell away her before I curse you into the afterlife." Threatened Draconian Black, Orphea's cousin, whom was pointing his wand towards Ophelius.

Along with the rest of Orphea's court. That had consisted of Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, and Daphne Greengrass.

Despite Orphea being the oldest and more magically advanced then the rest of her court, they are protective of her.

"I wasn't talking to you, Malfoy." Ophelius said, ticking Draconian off.

"Leave me alone. Go bother your girlfriend." Orphea told Ophelius, her voice indifferent.

As she was referring to Louise Solaria Diggory, the Perfect Avian Princess of Ravenclaw.

"I told you before I have a fiancé." She added.

"Believe us if you value your life at all Potter. You'd do best and turn away. Emery does not take it lightly when people try to covet Orphea from him." Daphne warned him.

"You have pissed him off greatly already with your constant attempts. Pretty sure he is plotting your murder." Blaise said.

Emery Castor Sayer-Prince, Orphea's fiancé and
the Lord of Slytherin, whom is at the moment in Ilvermorny and is actually planning Ophelius
demise at the moment.

"Please, if anything Silas and Elias, would get to Potter faster than Emery." Chimed in Theo.

Silas Vasilisa Nikolaev and Elias Mikhail Nikolaev, Orphea's loyal dogs. As they are called.

"Darling, loves me." Ophelius said.

"Oh yes, Potter. That is why I have tried killing you multiple times." Orphea said, sarcastically.

"Sometimes love hurts." He argued.

"Then I must love you a lot then." She scoffed.

"I know, you do, My Darling." A dreamily sigh escaped his lips.

Orphea just walked away followed by her court.

While Opehlius stood there with the roses still in hand looking liked a kicked Sirius— puppy...

A kicked puppy...

"Asteria, had said flowers would work..." Ophelius had mumbled thinking about what his older sister Asteria Anastasia Jasmine Châtiment-Potter,
told him about.

After all she is dating Narcissa Carina Black The II, Draconian's older sister and Orphea's cousin.

Along with the legacy of Potter's and Black's, Ophelius is sure he'll have Orphea eventually.

All he needs to do is murder her fiancé, first.